What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bag seed in with good strain

As said above, don’t waste your hard work up to now.
If I was you, I’d get some new autos started now so you don’t have that problem next time

Exactly. The best route of fixing dankruptcy is prevention. Always have more on the way. Clones are really helpful for that. Get a hydro cloner. The old school ones are a PITA. Your clones die as soon as you forget about them with those.

Exactly. The best route of fixing dankruptcy is prevention. Always have more on the way. Clones are really helpful for that. Get a hydro cloner. The old school ones are a PITA. Your clones die as soon as you forget about them with those.

Great advice gumby a good diy bubble cloner is a good option too I've made a few in the past their simple and easy to setup. Nowadays I just clone in perlite mini hempy cups both seeds and cuttings seem to love rooting out in perlite. It's hard to over water with this method and as long as you check on them every other day it won't dry out. The cups I use are Styrofoam so you never have to deal with transplant shock just wait for them to root out and pinch off the bottom of the cup and transplant directly to almost any setup.

STOKED

Hi guys

Sorry I haven’t been on lots of life happened, kept me busy.

I did finish up 1 Auto a week early, it had a few amber trichs but a good mix of cloudy. I finished up with 4oz for that plant. Needs some curing time but vapes beautiful already.
Really nice.

I just picked up cloud evo, great device to test it.

My other auto is looking better than the first but a few weeks behind.

The bagseed is looking beautiful now, great balls of hairs all over. It is still outside but going well and looking forward to seeing how it finshes up (at week 5bloom now)
I took a few cuttings and popped them in the aero cloner.

I now have a c99xblueberry fast about a month away, and four rooted clones vegging for the next run.

A big load off having some in jars.
Feeling pretty chuffed :)

Hi guys

I did finish up 1 Auto a week early, it had a few amber trichs but a good mix of cloudy. I finished up with 4oz for that plant. Needs some curing time but vapes beautiful already.
Really nice.

The bagseed is looking beautiful now, great balls of hairs all over. It is still outside but going well and looking forward to seeing how it finshes up (at week 5bloom now)

I now have a c99xblueberry fast about a month away, and four rooted clones vegging for the next run.

Noice dude glad to hear it im still a long ways off but my 2wk old kandy kush seedlings are on their 4th nodes and no signs of broad mites so im still happy. Vaping is definitely they way to go my lungs thanked me when I bought my arizer extreme q years ago. Also makes the stash last longer and vaping fresh buds is perfectly fine especially if it's a convection type like my arizer. Glad it's all working out for you brother next time you vape a bowl try psychically beaming me some of the high :biggrin:. Take it easy stoked peace

Hi guys

Really nice.

Start a journal, dude!

STOKED

I get a little worried about a journal only because i shouldn’t be growing where I live. Would love to enter some grow comps though.