What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slow flowering - N overfert?

Mayoh

Hi everyboy, i don´t writhe too much since i m in this fantastic forum but now i guess came the time.
So i have 14 (13 actually stay really small, guess due to a genetic problem) Critical kush by Dinafem in 80% cocco 20% perlite.
I ve started 12/12 at 13/09, so 17 days and the flowers are still really small and barely growing.
I m feeding them with Adv Nutrience, specifically: coco a+b pirahna, sensy zym, bud factor x and voodo juice and 1ml/gal (5l) superthrive. I ve started with 1,2ec ph always between 5,6-6.

From the photo it seems there s a N overtfert cause the color of certain leaves is kinda green dark, but no hook in the end and neither strange curve shape. Due to this i ve stopped fertilazing since 3 days giving just water with sensizym and budfactor, and the leaves dind´t showed any deficency.
But i did a n00b mistake. I m not living in the place in which the plants are and i notice after 13 days that insted of turning of with the ventilation light stayed open for 30´more. Due to this i max temp of like 37-39degrees, but just short time, like i said. May this issue stressed the plants and slowed the flower?

Last things: plants are drinking, when i take out the pots are dry, they probably drink less then before but still.

What d you do in if you were me? Every suggestion is welcome, and thanks in advance to everyone ll take 2m to read that.

https://ibb.co/mOHunw

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 26

master shake

That doesn't look too bad for 17 days, especially if when you flipped to 12/12 the plant had not shown preflowers yet. If it was being exposed to 39C temps (102F!) for a while I would think that could definitely stunt the new growth some as well. Sounds like you have things under control, so I'd just do what you're doing with dialing back the nutes a bit as they do look a little dark from N as you pointed out. Your light also looks a bit close, but if it's 400w or less that is probably a fine distance.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
start feeding more with runoff, in coco you want to throttle up, not down in cases of these issues. You want to feed daily to overcome the CEC of the coco.

But 39 is red flag dangerzone. Realistically over 30 degrees C your plants are going to slow way the fuck down even with Co2.

also try calling the 800 number on your AN bottles, they have a team of commercial growers and scientists who will literally help you audit your entire grow and figure out the problem. Its a free service they offer.

Latest posts

Latest posts