What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubbaze family

mendosa

Hello to all the cannabiseur, I open this thread to show my dear bubbakush / hasplant and his daughter bubbakush / hasplant x old timer haze, of the bubbaze that s germinated is differentiated two phenotypes marked one of extreme sativa and another we could call it commercial sativa. Is still healing to appreciate it but its effect is really powerful and celebral
o52gk4.jpg

mendosa

And this is his mother bubbakush x hasplant, an exceptional plant, exactly as described by dubi.espero to be able to show more things that we have for there. Greetings to all
taq0ib.jpg

Lammy

How long did the bubbaze flower for? I've got so many questions I could ask. I've been doing crosses with bubba related genetics for a while with much success. I wouldn't mind doing one of my bubba crosses crossed to the old-timers Haze

Last edited:

The English Cut

Very nice mendosa, I had some good success outdoors last year with a cross i made of Bubba Hash x Bangi Haze. Really uniform hybrids, inheriting almost the exact flavour profile as the BKxHP but growing bigger and with better mould resistance. Good production, a bit of a PITA to trim (quite leafy buds). I haven't had a proper chance to compare the smoke with the BKxHP yet, but I'm very happy with the flavour carried over from the mum, who I unfortunately lost this past winter :(

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice cross mendosa :) I'm glad you enjoyed Bubba Hash and that you find her enough interesting to make some homegrown crosses with her.

There's huge potential when you cross a good quality hashplant indica with a nice and extreme tropical sativa, high chances to find very desirable hashy incensey terpene profiles, happy to hear that the effect of the cross retains desirable sativa effects from the Haze. The Bubbaze bud you have posted in your first post seems to be more on the Bubba Hash side.

Thanks a lot for sharing it ;) Any plan to grow more seeds of the cross ?
It should be interesting to explore its variability and different expressions.

mendosa

Thanks to all to comment, because this phenotype that appears in the first post effectively as dubi comments we chose it to be the most productive and around 10/11 weeks. There is another phenotype ruled out for having an extremely long and unproductive internode but Its smell was expectacular.
What hybrid male would you advise me to cross with bubba ??.
Bonus track unas bk x hp cultivadas por my friend kushman
outm61.jpg

4loeb4.jpg

Lammy

wow. That overhead shot looks so much like Bubba and so beautiful. I found that the Bubba has great genetics to pass on. it looks like it really did in your cross. if the high is anything like the old-timers Haze, which I've never had, it must be amazing

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mendosa,

The Bubba Hash plants from your friend kushman look great, well done!
We have been mainly exploring Bubba Kush x indica crosses like the old Fatty Bubba limited edition (Bubba Kush x Orient Express indica pheno), Bubba Kush x PCK or the most recent and successful Bubba Kush x HashPlant hybrid, aka Bubba Hash.

Lately we have had more success working with Bubba Hash' hybrids (for example Early Bubba Hash: Bubba Hash x ErdPurt) rather than doing straight Bubba Kush indica hybrids.

I'm curious to know how the Bubba Kush and Bubba Hash genetics blend with tropical sativas, hence my interest in the more sativa expressions of your Bubba Hash x Oldtimer's haze hybrid.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mendosa,

Nice to see you back :) Very interesting your Bubba Hash x Oldtimer's Haze hybrid,
clearly leaning to the Haze side of the hybrid.

Have a great season and please, keep us updated!

mendosa

delighted that you go through this humble thread dubi.te commented that the photos of BUBBAZE is the junction of the bubbakush / hashplant x ot haze. and these in turn I crossed it again with another ot haze different. at this moment I have a bubbakush / hashplant fertilized with pollen from those bubbaze x ot haze.
PS: I hope I have clarified something about the subject despite the translator
20180923_130633.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My pleasure mendosa :tiphat:

Really happy to see you continue with this line, the plants coming from the backcross look really good, and showing almost no indica influence, hope the slight Bubba Hash influence in your cross speeds up a bit the flowering of the Oldtimer's Haze.