What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you @Ravel ! Honduras and Oldtimer's Haze are 2 sativa lines many growers have been enjoying a lot for effects and would be great to find the compiled smoke reports in a single page, although please do it only if you fill motivated to do so, i don't like to give unnecessary job to others.

Tranquilidade around 1-1.2 EC during growth, 1.2-1.4 early veg and approx 1.4 during the peak of flowering production, rarely needs more.

need4weed

Veteran
Hi Dubi, you may have answered this already but I was wondering what line is the standard feminised kali china is. As I understand it, there are 4 lines in the breeders pack

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi need4weed standard seeds on our website are regular seeds and produce female and male plants:

There was a small Kali China standard/regular release around 2012 iirc, although main Kali China release in its current form since approx 2014 is only available in feminized seeds:

Then you also have available Kali China fem Breeders Pack (available only until end of this year) which is the pack that contains 4 different Kali China lines:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi need4weed standard seeds on our website are regular seeds and produce female and male plants:

There was a small Kali China standard/regular release around 2012 iirc, although main Kali China release in its current form since approx 2014 is only available in feminized seeds:

Then you also have available Kali China fem Breeders Pack (available only until end of this year) which is the pack that contains 4 different Kali China lines:

I think he meant which of the feminized lines would u get when u buy a fem pack kali china. I assume it's the line 21 f5.

need4weed

Veteran
I think he meant which of the feminized lines would u get when u buy a fem pack kali china. I assume it's the line 21 f5.
Chilliwilli yes, that's the info i was looking for.
Thanks chilliwilli, thats what I was trying to ascertain. I don't think I worded my question very well. Anyway I might buy the breeders pack as I like slightly more sativa side

need4weed

Veteran
@need4weed In a Kali China fem pack you get a mixture of all 4 main lines described, but not separated and each line labeled as such, like in the Kali China Breeders Pack.
Thanks dubi, I appreciate that. The breaders pack appeals to me a lot. The f5 for stability and refined features. Which line has slightly more sativa influence?

StrongTree

@need4weed
here vegging are the 4 separate lines of the Kali China fem Breeders Pack
from L to R:
KC elite / Line 21 f5 / Line 22 f5 / Line 21 f4 s1
IMG_0667.JPG
the 4 lines

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@need4weed Kali China an indica dom strain although Kali China F3xF4 and Kali China 21 F5 lines produce offspring with slightly more sativa influence in the qualities of the flowers.

Thanks for that @StrongTree friend ;) Eager to see all the different KC lines come to fruition under your good cares!

StrongTree

so KC's are moving along... but sad to say we lost 22 f5 to a lazy gardener (me) not reading tags while culling something unrelated that was next to 22 f5.... anyhow i sprouted another 22 f5 and she will follow behind the others

now 21-f4 took off and got real big fast so she is now in week 3 bloom....
IMG_0758.JPG

and here is 21 f5 (left) and KC Elite(right) at week 2 bloom
IMG_0759.JPG