What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats in "That Stuff" Mighty Wash ? H20 frequency charged w/ inert ingredients.... ok

Granger2

Veteran
Yeah, how could it be cottonseed meal? Maybe the .16% wetting agent, that's not water is made from cottonseed oil? -granger

blastfrompast

Veteran
It smells like carwax to me...I sprayed some lower buds once...ended up chopping it all off and tossing it in the garbage...

Spraying left a greasy almost waxy film on the vinyl in my growroom....Honestly I really didn't wanna ingest something if they won't tell me what is in it....smells like carwax tho...

What about the ultimate wash, is it less greasy than the standard mighty wash, since it has no dyes in it?

Also, is it possible that it's neem oil?

Anybody test the resistance, ppm, and ph of this tuff compared to tap water?

I read it was PH 9 out of the bottle and so is my tap.

I don't know PPM or Ohms of it...

Bigbux82

When I tested my PM wash it had an unstable(fluctuating) TDS! I'm not even sure what that means, but my guess is electrolysis or certain metals being present. I probably had the world's worst case of PM in a tent years ago. The reason I say this is because I thought I had 'dust' from the vents and was spraying my plants everyday with water. In reality it was PM and only a couple months later after spraying the PM plants with WATER EVERYDAY did I finally realize and accept the fungus. OMG it was bad. Anyways the PM wash did allow me to cleanse the buds better than water.
As for Mighty Wash, I have a bit left and will test TDS when I go back to spot. I'll test PH too. I used some Mighty Wash yesterday to battle suspected broad mite eggs, and should have some before and after pics up for that as well.

Bigbux82

Mighty Wash- PH tested 10.6. TDS was around 1000 using my weird .6 scale. The reason I use that scale is somewhat complicated, but suffice it to say the EC is around 2.2 and TDS is 1000-1500 depending on your scale.

Thanks brobro, thats why I ask, because I am using neem and dont want to step up to pyrethrins if this option is less toxic.

Yes, please test it and let us know.

Also, I did the same thing with PM my first grow.

I am not trying to let my safety and hygiene drift like ph!

Did the PM wash stop it or just clean it up?

When I tested my PM wash it had an unstable(fluctuating) TDS! I'm not even sure what that means, but my guess is electrolysis or certain metals being present. I probably had the world's worst case of PM in a tent years ago. The reason I say this is because I thought I had 'dust' from the vents and was spraying my plants everyday with water. In reality it was PM and only a couple months later after spraying the PM plants with WATER EVERYDAY did I finally realize and accept the fungus. OMG it was bad. Anyways the PM wash did allow me to cleanse the buds better than water.
As for Mighty Wash, I have a bit left and will test TDS when I go back to spot. I'll test PH too. I used some Mighty Wash yesterday to battle suspected broad mite eggs, and should have some before and after pics up for that as well.

Interesting.

I wonder if water phd to 10.6 would be as effective against mites.

Can you test PM wash too?

Mighty Wash- PH tested 10.6. TDS was around 1000 using my weird .6 scale. The reason I use that scale is somewhat complicated, but suffice it to say the EC is around 2.2 and TDS is 1000-1500 depending on your scale.

Ras Mason

Veteran
OK. first off, people talking about spraying for spiders in flowering are slightly challenged in my opinion. NEVER initiate bloom with spidermites or feel the wrath of Diapause.

THis being said, i was extremely skeptik about the product at first and was deceived by the initial white bottle. I was told by reliable sources that a batch of white bottles where not active and this is whati got the first time.

Now, they have sent us the correct versio and to my astonishment, this product was more efficient than anything i have ever tried before. (including abamectin and floramite etc...in my quarantaine zone.)

It is imperative that one applys the frequency wash the day after maximum... This treatment has to be repeated three times over a two week period, for rasons obvious to the learned cannabicultor.
People that know me here will take my word for it...i have been amazed.
T. Pharm
peace.

(ps: I have noticed that the leaves that are mostly affected as well as the lower clonal leaves will take a slight hit when poperly applied. But this is all in good health in my book. dunno if that helps someone...)

Last edited:

Hydrokronic

Frequency charged water

Frequency charged water

Rife technology is nothing new to the world it's simply been very carefully kept secret by all major governments sense it was created by Dr. Royal Rife some time in the 30's I believe. They have been used for killing many diseases and helping with treating all types of pain and even cancer without any drugs or radiation treatment at all and most recent medical breakthrough in treating dementia and alzheimer's patients recovering memory which was always said to be no hope of doing.

I just bought a rife machine myself and will be for sure doing some experiments with it. Ill probably end up making a blog page just for logging test results so people can take a look at my results and ask questions. I'm new to "blogging" as this is the first blog post I've made. So I'm kinda clueless still as to what or how to blog. Hope to reach a lot of people and help a lot of people around the world though. Can't believe how much the internet and the blog world increase the amount of people you can reach and share one's own knowledge and findings with.

medimixer

So I've used mighty wash on a couple of occasions to deal with some major bug issues, including on some super resistant borg like two spotted mites, and its worked great. that being said the more i read into dr royal rife and frequency charged water the more questions i have about the science behind all of this.

Wsmfp16

Rife technology is nothing new to the world it's simply been very carefully kept secret by all major governments sense it was created by Dr. Royal Rife some time in the 30's I believe. They have been used for killing many diseases and helping with treating all types of pain and even cancer without any drugs or radiation treatment at all and most recent medical breakthrough in treating dementia and alzheimer's patients recovering memory which was always said to be no hope of doing.

I just bought a rife machine myself and will be for sure doing some experiments with it. Ill probably end up making a blog page just for logging test results so people can take a look at my results and ask questions. I'm new to "blogging" as this is the first blog post I've made. So I'm kinda clueless still as to what or how to blog. Hope to reach a lot of people and help a lot of people around the world though. Can't believe how much the internet and the blog world increase the amount of people you can reach and share one's own knowledge and findings with.

Did you ever start a page? This stuff is crazy to me, and very believable considering nearly every person that creates alternative cures for cancer end up with bullets in various areas of their bodies.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Mega Wash by Green Plant Nutrients has been tested by ODA and found to contain pyrethrins, a product not listed on the label. Mega Wash is sold as a natural “plant wash”, requiring no pesticide designation. Also, the very popular Mighty Wash and Ultimate Wash by NPK Industries was found to contain pyrethrins, which was not listed on the label.
When it comes right down to it, if you use this product at the wrong time, you could ruin an entire crop!
Growers of all crops and retailers are advised to discontinue using or selling Mega Wash until further notice.

For additional information or questions, please contact ODA at

(503) 986-4635 or email pestx@oda.state.or.us
OHA-MEga-Wash.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts