What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats in "That Stuff" Mighty Wash ? H20 frequency charged w/ inert ingredients.... ok

Flux451

Whats in "That Stuff" Mighty Wash ? H20 frequency charged w/ inert ingredients.... ok

So I did some reading about Rife technology - purportedly a great scientist who created a telescope which made live microscopic viruses observable due to inference with the subjects resonate wavelengths and that of prisms he focused on them under examination - who then went on to figure out what resonances would kill major diseases like cancer, etc, with a water flush and resonate frequency treatment - before being alienated and abated from his fellow professionals for the implications these cures would have on medical industries... :sasmokin:

Anyways, its made in oregon. Has .156 er so "inert ingredients" and is called frequency adjusted water... so... whats that all about-

Does the Mighty Wash and the PM wash hold different frequencies to attack either mites or powder mildew? Are the inert ingredients different to hold different charges or (lol) whatever!?

It is a fun idea - the whole story of Rife is riddled with great societal and capital implications and the horrors of technological paralysis and population controls - and though I have not done a bunch of research - some people are claiming this stuff works real good in eliminating all stages of mites - so -

If there is anyone who cares to enlighten this matter for me I would be deeply appreciative - and as I do so for myself I will return with more as long as someone cares to hear it - Language of the gods? :wave:

“To accept or reject a new idea without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

BTW I am testing both the PM and the Mighty presently

MIway

Veteran
Thank you Flux... the first info that has been offered up to help explain this stuff... I even tried the rep... no info ever came.

At least now I can find out what 'frequency enhanced water' might possibly derive from...
www.rifetechnologies.com/

But this stuff is essentially treating live tissue with EM frequencies... which utilizes a machine that must be proximate to the target cells... in other words, the unit must be inside the room to be effective... assuming such a thing could be used to target bugs & pathogens within a garden.

However, it does appear that there is application of this technology to alter the charged capacity of certain elements to react in unexpected (beneficial) ways...
http://www.oculusis.com/us/microcyn/
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer03/FreqGenerators.html

From this, it is possible to think that Mighty Wash or PM Wash would have something similar to Microcyn as the active ingredient. And apparently they have found a way to keep the frequency enhanced chlorine molecule to remain reactive for up to a year... vs the original several hour window when initially researched.

This Microcyn based technology is targeted at the micro-world of pathogens, and there is no mention of something that will effect an entire organism... say a mite. Though perhaps there is something to the PM Wash... assuming this all the same thing.

I am highly skeptical of this company... with very little supporting information regarding their new 'technology'... though I am intrigued by the supporting research.

Funny how another dude on this forum helped out with all of this vs the company itself... Yeti Industries... maybe they couldn't get abominable snowman or sasquatch passed State reg's for labeling as the active ingredient? And how would they explain that bigfoot squashes all the mites during the night cycle? Yeti Industries... lol

Anyone from the company want to respond?

Praxis

So I did some reading about Rife technology - purportedly a great scientist who created a telescope which made live microscopic viruses observable due to inference with the subjects resonate wavelengths and that of prisms he focused on them under examination - who then went on to figure out what resonances would kill major diseases like cancer, etc, with a water flush and resonate frequency treatment - before being alienated and abated from his fellow professionals for the implications these cures would have on medical industries... :sasmokin:

Anyways, its made in oregon. Has .156 er so "inert ingredients" and is called frequency adjusted water... so... whats that all about-

Does the Mighty Wash and the PM wash hold different frequencies to attack either mites or powder mildew? Are the inert ingredients different to hold different charges or (lol) whatever!?

It is a fun idea - the whole story of Rife is riddled with great societal and capital implications and the horrors of technological paralysis and population controls - and though I have not done a bunch of research - some people are claiming this stuff works real good in eliminating all stages of mites - so -

If there is anyone who cares to enlighten this matter for me I would be deeply appreciative - and as I do so for myself I will return with more as long as someone cares to hear it - Language of the gods? :wave:

“To accept or reject a new idea without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

BTW I am testing both the PM and the Mighty presently

So how is the testing going? Help your icmag brothers and sisters out. :thank you:

MIway

Veteran
Apparently this comes from the rep of the company... the frequency enhanced water somehow makes the plant metabolize better than normal water, making the plant healthier than it would have been otherwise, increasing the plants natural ability to defend off pests such as mold & mites... that the products don't directly kill anything.

This is what a store manager at a shop told me... said it came directly from the reps mouth.

ace569er

That is not true. You can see it split adult mites in half. Plus turns some eggs yellow, killing them. Affects few eggs though. This is clearly the spray, not the plant, doing so.
Electrolysis ph, separated water is, a far better guess. Though that's a joke, considering electrolysis does not work on "pure" EC less water. So the water most have metal impurities, for electrolysis separation. I forgot to test there EC. Someone plz post it....Anyways mighty and PM Wash happen to have extremely different PH's. One very high one very low. Which could be electrolysis separated water. Sadly adding ph up or down to RO water would achieve the same result. According to the laws of chemistry.

Maine

I have bought and used the product.
Directions say DO NOT DILUTE.
Water makes up over 98% of the product, and the only other item listed is inert ingredients!!! Then I had an idea. "I wasted $70 spraying a gallon of water and inert ingredients on my plants." I'm an idiot for falling for it.
NPK industries...

Maine

"All washes are contact sprays that are ready to use out of the bottle (do not dilute)." sourcehttp://www.npk-industries.com/pm_wash.php

Their target market is idiots. Why else would they need to explain the meaning of 'ready to use'?

onthaherb

I don't know... this stuff is safe to use all the way through flower (due to it being water) and I have used it several times with fantastic results against spider mites, every time. That is my .02 -- for the record I have used neem, azamax, avid and many others... It is nice to have around when I have a freak out after seeing a few mites :p

Regarding it being different than PM wash -- I've heard mightywash doubles as a PM wash so they are probably similar but I've been lucky enough to have a noteworthy case to test it out.

Tela

Most likely mighty wash is water, anionic/nonionic surfactant blend, glycerin, and enzymes.

It works as advertised

symbiote420

Veteran
Mighty Wash is my go to mite killer, works every time for me ....every time!! Plus it's a permanent part of my quarantine room regimen as well

gonzo`

mighty wash definitely did not work for me sorry to say... i had to resort to some real toxic stuff in the end :(

mastacheeser

Used both quite a bit

The positive of pm wash is your can use it right before harvesting without it leaving a taste

The people at discount hydro/cap put it through a mass spectrometer and said it was just h2o2

Have also heard mighty wash is just cottonseed meal(I find this questionable)