What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Now the Double Dutch
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks.
For some reason:thinking:they just seam to get larger and larger as time goes on.

weird,i wonder why that happens?.....:plant grow:like my stoopid lawn,when i cut it,i want it at that length,you come back and its longer all of a sudden....strange.....

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
well if only I had the head space I would grow out a bunch of cannabis stalk canes, might take about a 9month for them to grow out that big.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Time came for the Merlin's magics to get transplanted. They went into 3.75 inch net pots with hydroton grow rocks. I did wont to use the same size sterilite totes but the local wally world hasn't had then in stock for like the last month, so I had to go with the next size up which is 18 gallons. Untill the roots fill in this is just going to be a bubbler. so the water line has to be close to the top of the tote which makes it fairly heavy to move around.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Uncle!:wave:
Thats why it is not going to be moved around, its just going to sit there. If I do move it, it's no more than an inch at a time.

The bigger ones (4, maby 5)will be placed into 12/12 here in a few days once they have started to sending roots into the water.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I was in the grow room this morning and looking at one of the blue moons. I was looking at one of the buds, then I noticed what looked like a bean, so I pinched and scrapped back a little of the plant matter and yep, it a bean. Then I noticed that it was one of the two brances that I pollenated. I went back a few hours latter and dug that bean out of the bud and looks ready and is solid when pinched.:jump:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The soda can is so you can tell the size of the plant. This single picture is doesn't do justice for this plant.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait,theres a coke can in that pic? all i see is a really nice bud.....a bunch of nice buds really...