What's new

hmmmm

Buddha1

Veteran
I doubt the LP's are even worried about keeping it fresh or even put much thought into freshness at all.

Since it's sold in non-transparent sealed packages that will be months old by the time its inspected and cleared by quality control for public consumption and then a few more months to process and package, then stored for a bit more before shipping to distribution sites/locations. Also, it can't be opened until you get home, and chances are there's a no returns on open packages policy, just just as there is on open liquor.

Legalization is a good idea...until the government starts to regulate and control it...then not so good an idea anymore.

Peace...B

fatigues

Veteran
Fresh? I don't want my weed "fresh". I want it "cured".

Less fresh, more cured, please-and-thank-you.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i was more implying devoid of terps. im not sure curing is part of the commercial cannabis industry.

Limeygreen

Veteran
It's not, they get really mad when you complain to them that they don't have a good cure or any cure on their flowers. They also don't appreciate being told to fuck off when you tell them there isn't a good flush or excess P on it. The list goes on what they don't much care to hear, the best is telling them you are growing it yourself and can do much better so you don't need their product.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I don't even believe you can get a refund in the event of a recall of tainted meds like you would food, etc...... depending on province.... Once it has left the store your stuck with it....

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I doubt the LP's are even worried about keeping it fresh or even put much thought into freshness at all.

Since it's sold in non-transparent sealed packages that will be months old by the time its inspected and cleared by quality control for public consumption and then a few more months to process and package, then stored for a bit more before shipping to distribution sites/locations. Also, it can't be opened until you get home, and chances are there's a no returns on open packages policy, just just as there is on open liquor.

Legalization is a good idea...until the government starts to regulate and control it...then not so good an idea anymore.

Peace...B

Many liquor outlets off refunds on poor product. I have had at least three stores say if its not good, please let us know and we will make it right.

Rider420

:watchplant:SAJLMFAO What a joke, first the morons will whine about how cannabis is not been cured for months then whine if it has been cured for months.

Moonshine sucks!! Booze you buy in the store rocks! The crap you get in the illegal local dispensaries will make even the poorest legal LP weed look great!

BTW good luck at getting your money back from your local dealer.:laughing:

growshopfrank

Veteran
:watchplant:SAJLMFAO What a joke, first the morons will whine about how cannabis is not been cured for months then whine if it has been cured for months.

Moonshine sucks!! Booze you buy in the store rocks! The crap you get in the illegal local dispensaries will make even the poorest legal LP weed look great!

The one big advantage of the corner dispensary/dealer option is that one can eyeball the actual product before laying down your cash.

TheBlackman

yo,

from the get go,
we know your a LP fan boy,
good for you and all those folks that they screw,

but truth be told,
what is your ploy?
their corporate cannabis ain't so bold,
far too many peeps I know,
wander from LP to LP looking for someone who can grow,

so if your happy with sup par corporate weed,
fueled by fucking over a culture and based on greed,

then grow away to your hearts content,
but when reality hits,
don't lament,

that from the get go...
your just another LP lovin' dead fish goin' with the flow.

Badfishy1

>moonshine sucks
Actually moonshine can be some of the best tasting liquor if you buy from an experienced producer
>booze you buy in the store rocks
Yes if you love the taste of taxes or some sweet vanilla or cupcake flavored alcohol
>good luck getting money back from local dealer
Don’t go to some highschool kid peddling $20 sacks and shan’t be a problem

Just stop lad, your federal badge is blinging through your shirt. Weird you showed up and the thread has a nice pulled pork aroma to it

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Lol there won't be refunds of open lp weed. Open it and it's non returnable.
Affirmative! A pkg has been lost in the post. The Coy sent me another and told me to keep the 1st, if it should arrive. I said I would come good for it. They said don't bother. It is what it is. Being a former e-cig vendor, I know where they are coming from :) and, I appreciate their customer service :)

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
funny you should say that. i know a reputable local dealer who has a longstanding return/exchange policy as long as it is within 24 hours of purchase. honest dealers exist amigo...

Limeygreen

Veteran
Do y'all remember prairie plant products when people demanded refunds from that shit way back, do you think it will be much different now?

Buddha1

Veteran
im wondering how lps are keep their weed fresh in anticipation of legalization? any ideas?

Here's some questions that should be asked and answered as well and I've found nothing to answer them... maybe someone here at IC Mag can...:tiphat:

•How long are the legal Recreational stores allowed to leave Cannabis on the shelf for sale to the public?

•Is there a date of packaging or date sealed on the package for consumers to gauge a Cannabis's freshness/age?

•Is there a best before date same as other perishable that are sold to the public?

I'm betting they don't even view it as a perishable at all.

And its viewed as tabbaco products are, which is months old, if not a year plus, before it gets packaged up and to the public, then it sits on the shelf until its sold.
I can't count how many times I got a stale pack of smokes back when I was still smoking cigarettes.

Peace...B

Latest posts

Latest posts