What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

Buddle

Veteran
Reefs Royal Hawaiian was killer.Love Potion #1 and Willie Nelson are legendary..My favorite that I purchased so far was BC Mango.He used a Manga Rosa female and the 3 beans I popped were dankola!!!Sticky,stinky,smelly straight up mango..yum!!

WelderDan

Veteran
He had a lot of nice genetics there for a while. But he was kinda squirrely there before it all went to hell. His postings read like something written by a 12 year old on a high dose of Adderall. Rambling sentences that made little sense, peppered with "LOL" and poor spelling.

I've got some Butterscotch Hawaiian F3's (just popped a couple) and some G13/BSH pollen in the freezer to play with.

Maybe he'll get his act together again.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I have had fun with a bunch of Reef;s gear, mostly very lovely flowers, the blue sativas are fine on the mind. There were a few less impressive, but I always considered his beans investment grade genetics. My favorites were blue thunder, kodiak gold, blue nepalese, GHP, HP3, and G13 x blue sativa. The petrolia headstash, nor so much.
H

monkey5

Veteran
Haps, I have a pack each of Blue Thunder, Kodiak Gold, GHP, HP3 and G13 x Blueberry Sativa! Also a pack of Petrolia Headstash, too! Good to know you liked them!! ~~~Count-De-Monet, I have a pack each of Great Garberville..Nutcruncher and Love Potion #1 Nice stash of good stuff! Thank you for posting your likes you have grown out! I may make seeds..Will send some in for freebies if i get enough pollen to take! Lol..monkey5

moses wellfleet

Veteran
i have grown burmaberry, asia girl, and orange peako cambodian. i only got a single male to germinate out of the royal hawaiian, which i crossed with burmaberry results were absolutely stellar.

in 2009 i got hold of 2 packs of the supreme hash plant although the smoke was super potent the plants did not match the descriptions at all

i have heard it said that his gear pre 2006 was the best!

Z

Z-ro

I missed out on reefs gear big time, so many epic strains I always wanted to order but didnt have a safe addy at the time. I wish he would burst back on the scene with all the good stuff.

haps that bb sat looks awesome.

Buddle

Veteran
Yeah I'm still pissed I picked Odins Hammer over Nutcruncher..dumb choice as I understand Odins Hammer is hermi city and Nutcruncher is off the hook.I grabbed a couple of the SHP after seeing Moscas thread.He did a stellar job with them.I grew some of his Petrolia Headstash x Og Kush outdoors and the plants were pretty nice.I have heard MANY good things about Blue thunder and Kodiak Gold..

S

schwagg

just tossed in a small santa marta columbia gold from a pack of reef's beans. anybody else run that one?

serious6

knowing reef as an aquaintance originally from vancouver island and late becoming a major breeder; his family is in HOLLAND, returning to CANADA every 6 months as they are canadian not dutch citizens. he shut down his site so that he could travel and collect the land races of yesterday; accused falsely of some of his findings, he keeps a low profile now.

people forget about climatic drift where the landraces evolve. where once i was a disbeliever; i now know reef is a MASTER BREEDER. look for him in BC canada in the summer times and in holland/spain at other times.

google reeferman; you will find his strains easy. dope-seeds had them last i looked and is a excellent wholesaler.

Goyakla

I have grown K. Gold, G13/BB.sativa and B. Thunder... and they are all awsome and keepers.. get them if u can.. u wont regret... working on a total Purple Kodiak Gold..

Marn

I randomly met him at Gyspys shop within a few hours of arriving in Amsterdam. Seemed like a nice dude. Smoked his Willie Nelson later that week. Great old school sativa.

Marn

Now that i'm thinking about it, he actually introduced himself as "Reeferman" which i'm finding pretty funny in retrospect. Good to hear that he's working on some new projects.

thegambler

knowing reef as an aquaintance originally from vancouver island and late becoming a major breeder; his family is in HOLLAND, returning to CANADA every 6 months as they are canadian not dutch citizens. he shut down his site so that he could travel and collect the land races of yesterday; accused falsely of some of his findings, he keeps a low profile now.

people forget about climatic drift where the landraces evolve. where once i was a disbeliever; i now know reef is a MASTER BREEDER. look for him in BC canada in the summer times and in holland/spain at other times.

google reeferman; you will find his strains easy. dope-seeds had them last i looked and is a excellent wholesaler.

Reef's business went to shit after he had employees ripped him off, he farmed out many of his breeding projects to others, his beans stopped sprouting or grew into shit, he stopped replacing seeds that never arrived (even though he promised and promised to make it good to many customers), he lost a great majority of his mothers used as breeding stock, his fertilizer line bombed as it burned up many a grow, etc., etc. His reputation is now shit in the industry, with many vendors and growing partners refusing to have anything to do with him. It seemed every few months he has a new, rambling story full of excuses and rants he's well known for. This is a guy who continues to live thru his past successes, now over 3-4 years ago. He hasn't done diddly the last few years except make statements that never come true. I still own a bunch of his gear, but refuse to grow any more of it out since I had such poor results from his last stuff that became available. I'd tread very softly if and when he has any new merchandise available since he hasn't has any succeses in a number of years now........ time has surely passed this breeder by.

SneekyFarmer

Serious.. If you know him, maybe you should let him know he still has fan's that still grow his bean's! I bet he would like to hear people are still interested.. It's been about 5 year's since he shut down!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts