What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reducing the hangover effect of cannabis oil?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So I been dosing, got myself up to about 200 mg a night. My problem now is the day after. I feel weak and want to sleep all day, and got a lot of stuff to do. Anyone know of a good cannabis hangover pick me up? I heard citicoline worked good so ordered some but then read it can actually help the development of tumors. Thanks!

B

bigganjabud

Smh

Oil is concentrate

Go and smoke some weed

Crawl before you crash a wall through a lamborghini

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Harvest in the 5-15% amber window and take care to keep from over-decarbing. Starting with a sativa dominant strain also helps significantly. I personally avoid indicas because they give me a hangover the next morning, where sativa dominate cannabis doesn't.

I love being productive and living through life, not sleeping through it. Ya know? :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Really dont have room to grow jus sativas, my mix is usually a bunch of different strains, this year im doing a few cbd heavy strains tho, heard cbd lessens the effect some so maybe next batch try a 50/50 mix. They say cbd would be better for what im dosing for too, which is a fatty liver...

Douglas.Curtis

Really dont have room to grow jus sativas
Ummm... ok? I've grown 60-70'ish day hybrids for over a decade, not sure what you mean by not having the room. Different folks, I guess.

CBD won't fix late harvest or overdecarbing. Just a heads up. CBN and heavy myrcene, these bring on the sleepies and the hangover. (as far as I've been able to tell anyway) So staying shy of indicas and improperly harvested/decarbed goes a long way toward no hangover and awakeness. :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My bad that wasnt very clear. What i meant was I dont have the room to grow sativas, and continue to cater to my peoples. They want indicas n hybreds, n I make my medicine with the littles from the outdoor crops that I grow mostly for them. After doing more research tho it seems what my body need is more high cbd for the liver cure...

sdd420

Veteran
Rick Simpson insists you need the thc not cbd to cure cancers tumors etc. The cbds help with those seizures etc. he just recently emphasized the fact in a interview. best wishes bro. Peace sdd

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Rick Simpson insists you need the thc not cbd to cure cancers tumors etc. The cbds help with those seizures etc. he just recently emphasized the fact in a interview. best wishes bro. Peace sdd

Yeah, thanks yo. Im using it to try to fix my fatty liver, but the morre I researched it seems cbd helps more with this particular problem. So ima put it on pause until my cbd heavy crop come in this fall n try a nice mix of both. Until then its milk thystle n no exercise plus no alcohol. From what I gather thc itself can actually be bad for an already damaged liver. Need more research... Ill be ginny piggin myself this fall...

Douglas.Curtis

I get what you mean now. No worries. :D

From what I've read and observed...
THC helps keep tumors from gaining in size by reducing the amount of resources available to it and healing cells directly. The addition of CBD increases the speed tumors shrink. One of the main issues people need to be aware of is the effect of cancer cells healing. Cancer cells are more dense than healthy cells. When cancer cells heal, they expand to their normal healthy size.

What this means is not all tumor expansion in size is bad, only expansion in size while maintaining the same cancer density. The other issue to be aware of is if the tumor is pressing against a vital nerve or blood vessel, the increase in size from rapid healing can be dangerous. This also causes problems for lung cancer patients and breathing. Healing must go slowly.

Many studies report the combination of THC, with at *least* 3% CBD is much more effective for cancer treatment than high THC, little to no CBD. The CBD is definitely a significant health benefit for a variety of other issues. Including the fatty liver issue. ;)