What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just how crazy are women?

RRResin

Just how crazy are women?

In between not at all and bat shit crazy according to the hormones that rule their life on that particular day....and that's why in the past wealthy guys had harems and modern rich guys have a few mistresses, so there are at least one girl who is purring on any particular day. ha!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Thats a lack of reasoning on structural visualisation.
Needs teaching. Physics and geometry and reasoning

spatial relations is something most women suck at. ergo geometry also. don't EVEN let me get going on "reasoning". here is an example of female "reasoning". we will pretend this is just a theoretical example, not something my wife really did, ok? we are broke. food is scarce. we have trouble making the house payment (SHE picked the house) i have supported her all through school. she graduates. HOORAY! i get help paying bills, right? nope, she went and bought herself a new car as a graduation present. the payment is almost to the dollar the same as our house payment...:wallbash:

M

metsäkana

you been hit by smo smo smo smooth criminal i bet she listen that on new car stereos

Floridian

Veteran
Damn aoh,that must take some real patience and understanding..to say the least!How crazy are women?How fast is the speed of light?And there's your answer

Andyo

Veteran
wifes freind hits on me

wifes freind hits on me

My wife was going on the wobbly bus to psychiatric unit 3 days a week.
Id just come back from taking my daughter to playschool.
door bell rings its my wife,s friend, my mates wife but she has no idea of her husbands criminal history with me.
Its very obvious she has stockings on under a tight dress
She grins and says can i come in .
No i said !
she looks embarrassed turns away and walks quickly to her car.

I went and sat down and thought it through what just happened.
I was dealing hash at the time.
I realised although id done the right thing i need look out.
I got the small stash i kept close about 10 quarters.bagged and took off to my stash guy told him the score and to give them to my other sales guy .
Wife returns home ,i said to her we are most probably going to get raided in next few days.
Well fuk me the next morning 7am bang bang on the door drug squad. they left empty handed 1 hour later

My wife had become neurotic again ,got her head twisted about how i knew ,so in anger i told her about her mate knocking and that after i realised what that bitch scorned might do!

I also told her not to say anything to her so called friend, then had to reason why because my dumb wife has no cognitive reasoning whats so ever.

At that point it occurred to me i didnt need women in my life Only my daughter.A

brown_thumb

One of my old boss' (and friend) many years ago told me about a conversation he had with his grown son. His son was always bragging about how sweet and kind his two-year-old daughter was (my boss' granddaughter). One day, my boss was a bit tired of his son's persistent bragging so he told him the following.

He said, "Son, women are a strange lot." Then he asked, "How often do you hear other people talk about sweet little girls?" His son answered, "All the time". Then he asked his son, "How often do you hear about sweet little old ladies?" His son said, "Very often". Then he asked, "How often do you hear about sweet women." His son looked puzzled and replied, "I can't think of any times". My boss said, "And you know why... it's the estrogen. It drives them completely insane. They're sweet and kind on either end of the estrogen production bell curve but in the middle... look out!!" Then he pointed to the sweet little girl playing quietly and said, "Enjoy it while you can, son, you have about eight to ten years before she goes completely bonkers."

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Women are beautiful my friends, crazy, sure, but love them. However, I grew up around tons of aunts and female cousins and sisters, and it seems to me that the physically prettier ones, turned out to be the craziest ones, each time I see them I can't help but think of Narcissus...

St. Phatty

When I was fresh out of college

I went to the part of town where one could learn such things

and told someone I wanted to learn how to hot wire a Ferrari
because I wanted to elope with a woman friend ...
in a stolen Ferrari.

This is, without drugs. :woohoo:

Women aren't the only ones who are crazy.

Who's crazier, Women - or Men who are Crazy about a Woman ?

Andyo

Veteran
some guys

some guys

When I was fresh out of college

I went to the part of town where one could learn such things

and told someone I wanted to learn how to hot wire a Ferrari
because I wanted to elope with a woman friend ...
in a stolen Ferrari.

This is, without drugs. :woohoo:

Women aren't the only ones who are crazy.

Who's crazier, Women - or Men who are Crazy about a Woman ?

Some guys have small brains also and lack spatial perception.
generally non tool users they are to be avoided like air head women.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I wonder how many men got arrested just to get away from their bitch? :laughing:

fellow in the news the other day; he robbed a bank in order to go to jail & get away from his wife. judge saw right through it & gave him 60 days HOME CONFINEMENT! that was one cold-hearted fucking judge...:laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eTUri6F.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts