What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

brown_thumb

Bad... ohhhhh... you're so freaking BAD!!

Papa's gonna drink himself to sleep and when he wakes up, you brats had better be asleep!!

Space Toker

Veteran
I must ask how are some people referred to as "banned" where others are "guests"? Is there a way of posting without registering I am unaware of? that should not be available to a few "in the know" and not to the rest of us, make it known/available to all or none. How can that happen?

Space Toker

Veteran
But as to the subject of the thread, yes, there seems to be few plants or mushrooms that can guide you to a higher reality, few enough they could have been brought by aliens. Or maybe a few somehow evolved above the rest. but yes aliens are always a possible suspect. AKA epic true friends if that is the case.

Dog Star

Veteran
Eat extra dose of Psylocibe cubensis B+ and you will talk to aliens and ghoasts...

i haved at 4.5 grams of dryed and was scared a bit.. like a little mouse..

Floridian

Veteran
Did aliens bring weed to planet earth?No way,weed brought the aliens to planet earth.They're just a bunch of galactic dopefiends following different planetary buzzes.

Floridian

Veteran
stoned-trout I fear you are the victim of an intergalactic ripoff scheme..It's becoming commonplace anymore to my dismay.Tell me you didn't front them any PM's.If so they are out of the galaxy by now bro

DjKinetics

i remember seeing a strain description once saying that the seeds were collected from a meteorite or something, cant remember the breeder or strain name....but what a crock of sh!t

Space Toker

Veteran
ah stone trout if you want that who am I to tell you otherwise but if you are talking the soda it is dissapointing if it is pepsi and and if you are talking white dust never tried it knowingly or willingly and never want to, well small part maybe, but I tried smoking things I think were laced or adultered and never want to do that again. I went everywhere I wanted to go and other pleasant unexpected places on bud and never care to deviate from that, but what works for me works for me and what works for you maybe not the same thing, it's all good if it really works!

N

nordie

I was talking to an alien just this morning, wanted to know if I had any grog left.

shithawk420

Veteran
ah stone trout if you want that who am I to tell you otherwise but if you are talking the soda it is dissapointing if it is pepsi and and if you are talking white dust never tried it knowingly or willingly and never want to, well small part maybe, but I tried smoking things I think were laced or adultered and never want to do that again. I went everywhere I wanted to go and other pleasant unexpected places on bud and never care to deviate from that, but what works for me works for me and what works for you maybe not the same thing, it's all good if it really works!

No offense Spacetoker but you are clearly a Schizophrenic and a Patriots fan.you need professional help.try to get tom Brady to get the help he n3eds too.cheating for megalamiiania mental illness in my book too:tiphat: