What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trifi×Sour Diesel testers by RockyMountainJ

rockymountainJ

Heres the flowering lady....
Cheers... 7days in the chamber...
picture.php

rockymountainJ

Hey rmj

How you finding growth etc ?

Thanks
GA

Lovely plant, easy to grow! Ive toped a few times and done some training. The other three that i popped 1 came up deformed and shriveled. The other 2 are strong as can be about ready for a bigger pot.
Cant wait till she starts stacking, has an amazing stem rub!!
Thanks for stopping in GA!!
Cheers Rmj

rockymountainJ

Correct, 2 veg 1 flower. I popped 2 originally 1 came up. Vegged her a month. Just popped the other 3 i had. All came up 1 was deformed, shriveled up and died.

rockymountainJ

picture.php
Heres a shot of the lady in flower. Tall and healthy!! Had to back my lights off to 2ft+ was getting slight tacoing that had gone away.
Cheers
Rmj

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Ok alot has happened, i logged these good im my thread as well!
Flower week 11 almost 12. Super chunky frosty lady!! Thanks all for the chance to test these out! Front row other 2 flipped 8 days or so ago. Cheers!!

nickman

Veteran
They look real good...

Which plant is the one at 11 weeks in the tent picture.?. Is that one plant with those big spear buds sticking out... how many girls are under that screen if u don't mind me asking..

Shit looks real good though .

rockymountainJ

Thanks nick sorry for the slow reply!!
Yes the one in the back was 11. Two in front had just got flipped.
One is similar to the one i chopped. The other has wider leaves, and is a bit shorter and bushy. I do my 6 plant limit. So pictured are the 3 Karma testers
picture.php
picture.php

Will throw up a dry shot later.