What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing KARMA GENETICS...SOUR D fem crosses...

DJXX

Veteran
one of each died, i dropped the 6 pak they were in and broke two necks... so i have four of each, SFV/TK X SD and Headstash X SD and they just got topped after the second set of leaves...ck back, it'll be a while before the real fun starts....DJXX

nickman

Veteran
one of each died, i dropped the 6 pak they were in and broke two necks... so i have four of each, SFV/TK X SD and Headstash X SD and they just got topped after the second set of leaves...ck back, it'll be a while before the real fun starts....DJXX

Well that really sucks... Hopefully neither of those weren't- the one...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
DJ has been mia. :( He hasnt been around in his other thread either. I read somewhere around here that he was having health problems but I really cant confirm that. :dunno:

nickman

Veteran
What happened to ALL these OTHER testers...???... it feels like me , Chomsky and tynhead tom are the only 3 doing testers.......I know karma chose ALOT MORE people to run testers....

Just. Wondering what going on

Trichome2

I'll have some sfv x tk x sd and some sour mamba to show u soon, just in cubes now, also some of the karmarado og fems

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
you said in the other thread these esters are on round 2 now. any pics??? or is this another few posts and done thread?:tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
hey just gettn back around.....i have SFV/TK X SD and Headstash SD both in jars...both crosses were great meds and all of them could be keepers in most gardens...ill have some updates on them cause i kept cuts of all of them. I usually run them 3 times before i eliminate any...thread is still active and you will see more updates..DJXX