What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

B4URTIME

This is the last update on the 2400w scrog room before the harvest, These photo's were taken tonight 7 days left and started flush with clearex 4 days ago and they got a dose of clearex and the next day flushed out with ample run off. Some of the plants are already depleted which means they were on the brink of being ready without a flush, others are starting to lighten up and by the end of the next week should be all set for a smooth harvest of some quality nugs.

Left side of the room, Mixed strain canopy.

picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla Glue side

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B4URTIME

This is my first run with the ghost, Although the guy I got the clones from said its one of the best OG he's had, So I have high hopes for it. I think it smells delicious.

Last edited:

B4URTIME

Thanks Seeded, Things are only gonna get better and better over the next few runs, I am not looking to maintain, I am expanding and increasing productivity and quality with each grow. It's straight forward progress atm.

Some rosin I will be enjoying this morning, fresh out the press stuffs so clean so pure and so tasty!

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Everything looks very nice over here
It's nice to see you with a thread very cool.
We have many of the same strains to enjoy, dub still has my heart for flavor!
I can't see many of the oil related pics but the latest ones all work, nice stuff.
Killing as I thought you'd be when I clicked awesome to see your still at it, wish I'd noticed the thread earlier.
I think my pics are now visible I can see them when not logged in myself. Man I am not savy at navigating the site at all. I need to look around more lol.
I'm subn don't wanna miss the action. Beer me.

B4URTIME

Everything looks very nice over here
It's nice to see you with a thread very cool.
We have many of the same strains to enjoy, dub still has my heart for flavor!
I can't see many of the oil related pics but the latest ones all work, nice stuff.
Killing as I thought you'd be when I clicked awesome to see your still at it, wish I'd noticed the thread earlier.
I think my pics are now visible I can see them when not logged in myself. Man I am not savy at navigating the site at all. I need to look around more lol.
I'm subn don't wanna miss the action. Beer me.

Thanks for dropping in, I am gonna go check your thread, I was able to view your gallery and see some of your work, hopefully they show up in thread much more interesting reading when you get the visual as well. Nice to see some old faces and quality production taking place :tiphat:

B4URTIME

Was playing with my phone last night and took some macro's thought some of them actually came out pretty good, so I am gonna share them! Thanks ~star~crash~ you do some good work yourself!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
nice setup. those solistek ballasts? the 10k mh bulb or 6k? one point i was messing around with the 10k bulbs... anyhow. looking great.

B4URTIME

nice setup. those solistek ballasts? the 10k mh bulb or 6k? one point i was messing around with the 10k bulbs... anyhow. looking great.

No but I was checking them out, It seems Solistek has some ballast capable of firing SE & DE bulbs. They look nice I might have to give them a try, I am using powermaxx digital ballast and powermaxx brand bulbs which so far have impressed me more then hortilux and other bulbs I've used in the past.

B4URTIME

I'm gonna post some more close ups, I'm photo bombing getting my photography skills back up, It's been a while since I have documented and logged/photo shot some crops. Still working out the kinks.

Cookies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush
picture.php