What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

chomsky

Number of the beast

Number of the beast

I just had to make this post so I'm not stuck on the
Number of the beast.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I think he means it will take longer for them to produce identifiable pre sex flowers, so you are delaying the whole process of sexing.

I also top early like that though!

nickman

Veteran
I think he means it will take longer for them to produce identifiable pre sex flowers, so you are delaying the whole process of sexing.

I also top early like that though!

Pretty much, I think I just top kinda late... I'm actually thinking about doing it pretty early on these sour testers, just cause they gonna have a long veg... I always too though

chomsky

Veg day 9 Happy Halloween

Veg day 9 Happy Halloween

Just thought id share a few halloween pics with you... Started LST'ing today. Girls are looking great and responding very well to the compost tea.

nickman

Veteran
They're looking really healthy Chomsky ...!!!...

Mine seem to be growing very slow for some reason... They're in Light Warrior seed starter soil by Fox Farm... No nutrients in it except a little worm castings... Bottoms leaves a fading to a yellow a tad allresdy...
Think it's almost transplant time so I can put them into some better soil...

It seems this always happens with this Light Warrior soil...

chomsky

They're looking really healthy Chomsky ...!!!...

Mine seem to be growing very slow for some reason... They're in Light Warrior seed starter soil by Fox Farm... No nutrients in it except a little worm castings... Bottoms leaves a fading to a yellow a tad allresdy...
Think it's almost transplant time so I can put them into some better soil...

It seems this always happens with this Light Warrior soil...

Thanks nickman, and Yes because there really isn't any nutrients in light warrior. I'd definitely go ahead and transplant into some happy frog or another fox farm soil with nutes and mykos and if you're not growing organic I'd use a little rapid start too. That's really good stuff for getting roots started. Do you have a thread with pics?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Damn bro if I was a breeder I would send testers to you for sure. Don't think anybody is close to that stage with their seeds!

nickman

Veteran
Thanks nickman, and Yes because there really isn't any nutrients in light warrior. I'd definitely go ahead and transplant into some happy frog or another fox farm soil with nutes and mykos and if you're not growing organic I'd use a little rapid start too. That's really good stuff for getting roots started. Do you have a thread with pics?

Yeah I gotta tester thread going too... Just not much activity,,,...,,,...

I transplanted them today so we'll see what happens...

Yo bro can't believe how quick you got them up, fingers crossed these mandarina of mine are like that, in for the show man

chomsky

Day 16 veg

Day 16 veg

Plants are very, very healthy. It may be tough to tell how much they have actually grown because I keep tying them down and the nodal spacing is so freaking tight. I've never actually seen such close spacing. Its awesome but its hard to even get into the branches to tie down... Im thinking this means some insane tight dense fat buds without outrageous stretch...

Hey Karma can you clue me in a bit on % of sativa/indica how much stretch to expect and how many days to expect in 12/12... Ill pluck them when the trichs are perfectly cloudy regardless just curious.

chomsky

Hi Chomsky I think that is the info he is hoping to get from you!

Those plants look awesome!

Plus I think they are getting ready to hit their veg stride. I'm seeing noticeable growth daily at this point. Gonna let them go another week or ten days then put in 5 gal pots. I think I'm gonna do a long veg in the order of 6-8 weeks total drop the net and flip!!! I'll gauge it by height. Gonna flip when the tops are at around 3 feet trained. I want the canopy spread nice and wide when I drop the net and flip.

Latest posts

Latest posts