What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack o Nesia on the hill

About 6 weeks in the first shot.

picture.php

picture.php

Not going to have a huge yield but the scent and resin production are very nice. I'm going to grow this one out a few more times at least and see how it does with some training.

Thanks nickman one of the frostiest I've grown for sure. Smells just like the other Jack cross I grew a few moths ago. Love the smell. I cut this right after these shots. 7 weeks from clone. Keeping this one around for a while. Gotta give some more Karma beans a try.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ChemCat

Nice and frosty and I know what you mean by that smell ODH no one could pull the bag away from their noses hehe pure awesome freshness

ChemCat

Laughing to myself here, just remembered i called one of my pheno's of the JON Wrong Room Haze coz it had a tendency to make you walk into the wrong room haha like the description Where's My Bike.... Funny