What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's growing on in GA gardens 😇🤘

Gardening Angel

Veteran
White OG week 2

White OG week 2

Hey everyone

Quick update on the white OG
PH 5.8-6.0
EC 1.2

As you can see the little white OG is flowering nicely

She coming along nicely for having no veg time and straight onto 12/12 from when she rooted

White OG BHO

This is not mine i visited an extraction team recently and although I don't really dab the nails not for me,
i put a little of this on the end of my joint and wow flavour and power on another level,
I slept well that night lads 👊

Thanks
GA

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd show a couple of shots of a very special cut
I have been gifted to look after for a while

Sour diesel (KG cut) aka sd aka karmas sour d

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66042&pictureid=1570775&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Sour d

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66042&pictureid=1570774&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Currently vegging and waiting to take cuts to get my sour on

Thanks
GA

What is this one?

TDK

Veteran
Hey tdk

Have them in my local hydro store

They good in big rooms as they don't hold heat,
they also good for outside to reflect the sun.

my courtyard tiles stay warm during the night so they seem to be coping with the cold nights here atm

You will like them bro :biggrin:

thanks
GA

yeah i like them
biggrin.gif

And thanks for the Input, thats why i also look on them.
Reflect´s Sun and Indoor light´s.

regards
:tiphat:

TDK

Veteran
Hey everyone

PH 5.8-6.0
EC 1.2

View Image

She coming along nicely for having no veg time and straight onto 12/12 from when she rooted

White OG BHO

View Image

This is not mine i visited an extraction team recently and although I don't really dab the nails not for me,
i put a little of this on the end of my joint and wow flavour and power on another level,
I slept well that night lads &#55357;&#56394;

Thanks
GA

ohwee , i need also to try White OG,

looking very good with the White BHO.

And the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Roaddawg wk5/6 is pretty too and seems to get Fat Big Buds now[/FONT]

regards

White boy

Hey everyone

PH 5.8-6.0
EC 1.2

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66042&pictureid=1578147&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

White OG BHO

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66042&pictureid=1578148&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I slept well that night lads 👊

Thanks
GA

very pretty that white og, white og for my is the best one than I have tried, with all respect to the others.Its smoke is dense very thick powerful and very flavorful.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
ohwee , i need also to try White OG,

looking very good with the White BHO.

And the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Roaddawg wk5/6 is pretty too and seems to get Fat Big Buds now[/FONT]

regards

Hey tdk

The bho done is the oven all properly done,
to be honest I'm a grower not a sprayer so don't know a lot about the tech but the flavour and power is unreal

Yes I think most phenos will finish at week 9 / day 63 with one pheno liking the full 10 or 70 days

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
very pretty that white og, white og for my is the best one than I have tried, with all respect to the others.Its smoke is dense very thick powerful and very flavorful.

Hey white boy

You are right she is a very special lady I'm very happy to finally run her in my garden

I hope all is well with you and I look forward to meeting up with you
At some point for a session

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Roaddawg wk7

Roaddawg wk7

Hey everyone

Roaddawg at week 7 /day 56
EC 1.4 PH 5.7-6.0

Final ok boost this week I'll now flush til harvest
Around 14-21 days until the chop

Roaddawg wk7

Thanks
GA

White boy

Hey white boy

You are right she is a very special lady I'm very happy to finally run her in my garden

I hope all is well with you and I look forward to meeting up with you
At some point for a session

Thanks
GA

if all good, thanks, soon we met, many desire to know it, a hug bro.

mack 10

Veteran
Road dawg, looking killer. Got some going myself, kept it all quiet..
big ups Karma Squad!

Latest posts

Latest posts