What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Cuban Bubba Haze

woolybear

Veteran
Hey woolybear,

Thanks for the update

How do you find the 12/12 from seed ?

Have you Any seeds left or clones to run in your normal medium/mix ?

Thanks
GA

HI GA,

I think 12/12 from seed was a fun experiment but I'll do it normally next time! :)

Luckily I have a rooted clone of the haze leaner but it needs to go thru the reveg process.

I also dusted all 3 plants with CubanHaze pollen so if they turn out to be fire I have that option to continue the line (thanks IC for showing me how btw).

I've never revegged a plant, but if the bubba plants turn out fire that'll be my only option! <edit> besides the dozen or so beans that may result from the pollen chuck!

woolybear

Veteran
cut down the bubba leaners, leaving the last one up for another week. pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smell is sweet citrusy lime with a touch of pine.

SourDank

Veteran
That extra time seems to have made a huge difference bro, they look dank as fuck. I really hope they re veg for you

woolybear

Veteran
Thanks sourdank!

I went ahead and chopped the last plant as I noticed seeds bursting from the lower buds from my pollenation. Got 4 viable seeds!

picture.php

picture.php

seeds:

picture.php

no flash:

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
also got 2-6 seeds each from the 2 bubbas! i dusted with with cuban bubba haze pollen.

interesting smells from squeezing the buds for seeds. very strong acrid edge with sweetness underneath

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey wooly,

Thanks for the update

Looking super frosty and very bubba on a few of the pics are the smells strong of bubba or Haze ?

Are you going to post any dry shots ?

GA

woolybear

Veteran
world's first cuban bubba haze smoke report

smoked a few lower buds off bubba leaner #2 this evening. previously i had one bowl and a couple dabs of other crap thru the day.

this is very strong herb. 1st tokes you can feel the smoke like its water going down your throat. its allergy season so i dont smell much but the herb chopped up had the edge that cuts thru clogged nose

Pleasant sweetness with an edge.

Experience did not last long but first impression was great!

Effect was very stoned, like hang out with 1/2 unfinished bowl. Pretty good for 2 days dried!

As far as taste goes, keeping in mind i dont have a baseline to compare, but from what I've ready, it seemed hazey.

dry shots look pretty much the same, buds are in the freezer now

dreaded

Nice report...wooly....
Wish you could smell better....
Mine are sweet...with something else in there...(I can't describe)...very unique...
I hope mine are as good as yours...

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
They all look amazing woolybear, seems like the bubba dominated heavily in this line.

Thanks for the pics!

Peace

woolybear

Veteran
yeah i think i need to get some antihistamines and go visit the local perfume shop and get educated on smells. very hard to describe.

no doubt this is special herb though! i will update with dried shots later.

dreaded

Day 72 bud shot

One of the bubba's is showing about 10% Amber...might pull tomorrow... The rest I'll probably check @ day 80

Edit: bottom pick isn't day 72...it's from earlier in month

nickman

Veteran
yeah i think i need to get some antihistamines and go visit the local perfume shop and get educated on smells. very hard to describe.

no doubt this is special herb though! i will update with dried shots later.

I'm right there with you bro... My nose us always stuffed up... I can never get good smells, so I hate it when I'm asked to describe a smell of the herb when I can hardly breath in threw my nostrils...

I need to visit a nose doctor or something... Lol.
Good day...

Smoke report sounds promising though...

dreaded

Woolybear.....said it best...
"No doubt it is special herb"......

Dried shot of Cuban Bubba #4.... Nice dense buds....awesome smells(still don't know what I'm smelling)...
Some special herb....for sure....
Mr. Karma...:tiphat: ...yes sir
Can't wait for the rest..... This was the smallest plant in the room(go figure)... Forgot to get shots before she came down...
Re vegging now...