What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Texas Legal ??!!

Mednugs

I wonder with this farce of a Compassionate care act AKA CBD for no one, if they will be able to legally cultivate CBD even though no one can use it?

I am sure it will happen eventually,,..takes time for folks to come around,,some have to die off too probably...the younger generation is all for marijuana/hemp...yeehaw ..

Hey now, give props to us old hippy's that braved the hostile waters when it wasnt legal anywhere. Nada nothing. The growers and breeders that laid it all on the line with blood sweat and tears that kept weed going thru the 60's n 70's and 80's.
You young un's sometimes come off like you all invented weed and growing. LOL Give props where it is due :tiphat:

Hey now

Hey now

I am sure it will happen eventually,,..takes time for folks to come around,,some have to die off too probably...the younger generation is all for marijuana/hemp...yeehaw ..

Hey now, give props to us old hippy's that braved the hostile waters when it wasnt legal anywhere. Nada nothing. The growers and breeders that laid it all on the line with blood sweat and tears that kept weed going thru the 60's n 70's and 80's.
You young un's sometimes come off like you all invented weed and growing. LOL Give props where it is due :tiphat: