What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Edition IC5 Cover Photo Contest!

Ironhead2

Ya Fruity Chronic has been a favorite in my house for a while.. its a knockout stuff for sure with a fantastic skunk/fruity flavor to it. Anything past 60 days and it becomes some true one hit quit kinda smoke thats normally used for a great nights sleep.

I've hit the sack with half bowls still in the bong many times now.. :D

Discorilla

Ya Fruity Chronic has been a favorite in my house for a while.. its a knockout stuff for sure with a fantastic skunk/fruity flavor to it. Anything past 60 days and it becomes some true one hit quit kinda smoke thats normally used for a great nights sleep.

I've hit the sack with half bowls still in the bong many times now.. :D

Very good to hear. I'll have to try it sometime within the next year. I've got 70 seeds to work through before I'll be ordering much more, though. :D

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I'm working like crazy on the eMag... LOL... but it should be out soon maybe this weekend? Lots to get done :)

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks for that info Iron head ya I bought my seeds after watching medicroppers videos on YouTube that guy has some epic grows. So when he was saying out of all the strains he had and was phasing out and fruity chronic juice wasn't getting phased out I had to buy it.

I have grown a few strains from delicious and they seem to have some good strains. I grew there cheese candy auto, la diva auto, and nortern lights blue. All where great strains I have a cotton candy in veg now and have fruity chronic juice on reserve I'll make sure I run them next ill also make a thread with them since all the great feedback I hear about them.

Its nice to see that a lot of people can agree that a strain is very special and not a lot of negative talk about the strain as I haven't heard of any negative posts about the juice yet.

Peace mike

Latest posts

Latest posts