What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout - just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerale

Veteran
I plan on posting my photo up just before the deadline. Still waiting on it to root in the cloner as much as possible before transferring to the cup.

joe guy

Hmmm thats gona be a tought one... Guess ill enter just the cherry pie cut... Actually it wasnt too hard of a choice lol good to see a bunch of cats allready entered.. For the rest of join in and test ur skills with us...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh shit i must have missed that one entry thing....
ill prolly use the 707 headband, altho will prolly still flower the flo in yougurt cup as well as flower a cut from a white ogk x flo that is yet undetermined sex.

Anyone who may have started more than 1 entry, feel free to show them each week along with your submission! The only rule is that I will recognize 1 as your 'official' entry. I'm not a hard ass, besides this is just for fun.

G

gloryoskie

Here we go.

Cut from momma bush a couple weeks ago,
12/12 on 11/1.

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Entries will be accepted for another 36 hours or so. Deadline is 11:59 P.M. GMT Sat Nov 3.

thats when i'll put her into flower ..... that way i can keep track of her .

I plan on posting my photo up just before the deadline. Still waiting on it to root in the cloner as much as possible before transferring to the cup.

Not to worry. You're in.

You might be surprised to see the clone root directly in the soil without any additives. That's how I did mine.

Ok ... i'm back :)

gonna use a Magenta99 ... just cuz she gets a nice shade of purple with a kick ya in the head buzz to her too :biggrin:
gonna throw a little twist on it as well ... gonna use one of my crinkles . just to make it interesting !!!

Here she is ....

View Image
View Image
View Image

This pic ^^^^^^ the 2 shes setting between ... are her sisters ... from the same plant .... just ta give ya an idea how she'll grow out of her crinkle

Grown in straight canna coco ... fed with HR's veg & bloom . under the T5 rack right now . then will go in under the 600's to flower out . probably gonna make a hanging basket for it to reside in while under the big lights . make it easier to feed her too ... runoff will just drip into one of my trays .

i'm ready .... just tell me when the flowering starts

I see our friend Dansbuds here has totally embraced the concept of this exercise! These cups are so small you literally can squeeze one in between 2 plants. It gets you thinking about creative ways to micro-manage all available space.

We're off to a great start, friends.

LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES! POST 'EM NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE PIPE! :blowbubbles:

Deadline Sat Nov 3 11:59PM GMT.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^
maybe keep up w next beercup challenge... im waiting for it too.... so many seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yogurt cup challenge

yogurt cup challenge

picture.php

my yogurt cup entries.... right to left: flo, 707 headband, white ogk x flo

if i had to chose my best itd b the biggest, 707 headband, but if this whiteogk x flo comes out female, it may blow the flo & the 707 out of the water. then again, could b a boy.

View Image

my yogurt cup entries.... right to left: flo, 707 headband, white ogk x flo

if i had to chose my best itd b the biggest, 707 headband, but if this whiteogk x flo comes out female, it may blow the flo & the 707 out of the water. then again, could b a boy.

I love the enthusiasm! I'll count the 707 Headband as your official entry. The others can be your backups, just in case your entry turns out to be male.

NEW RULE: All participants may have up to 2 backup entries. These can be used to take the place of your official entry should it grow balls or not be able to continue for whatever reason. Backup entries must be be photographed and posted in this thread up to 1 week after the Nov 3rd entry deadline...so you have until Nov 10 11:59PM GMT to create and submit a backup entry or 2.

unspoken

Hmmm.... Maybe a couple fire OG bx backups are in order. Not sexed yet.

Also I wouldn't mind sending in some seeds as a prize if we could get approval from the bou/bay. I'd send in the shipping cost and some beans. Maybe include some for freebies/server fund as well. I have CDSD f2s, agent orange x cdsd, mk ultra x cdsd and a few other crosses.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
707 & flo def will b females, white ogk x flo could go eitehr way...

elfstone:
ru planning on making another thread once all entries are in? if so please be sure post a link to it in this one, thanks.

and to the other contestants:
are most of yall flipping ur plants immediately, or veggin for a lil while? just curious...
mine went from t5s to a 600hps veg space and will prolly flip pretty soon, debating if ill give them 48 hours of dark to induce or just go straight to 12/12 under the 1ks w everything else....

B

BluEyeDevil

Also I wouldn't mind sending in some seeds as a prize if we could get approval from the bou/bay. I'd send in the shipping cost and some beans. Maybe include some for freebies/server fund as well. I have CDSD f2s, agent orange x cdsd, mk ultra x cdsd and a few other crosses.

But dude..what if you win..??

I put mine straight into 12/12..no particular reason..
Looking forward to seeing what she does..and what everyone's else's experiences are..
Good luck..:joint:

unspoken

I don't care...I have tons of the seeds. If I win 2nd place can have them? I know it says just for fun, no prize, but really it wouldn't be a big deal for me to send them(into the bou/bay not direct to anyone, not trying to get banned here) as long as someone gets approval.

Hmmm.... Maybe a couple fire OG bx backups are in order. Not sexed yet.

Very generous offer....But not for this activity - this is for fun-only. This growoff & puffout is non-competetive. There will be no single winner; hopefully we are all winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.