What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hurray!!! Received My DG Prizes Today

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Well the Long dragged out wait is over BUT their is a sad ending to a Happy Day for Me.

I received my 3 Packs of Ms. Dutch Grown Award Winning Seeds ( Muchas Gracias Ms. Dutch Grown ) & ( Muchas Gracias Gypsy ) for giving us Member such great gifts and chances to win and be Involved in the World's Best Cannibus website & Online Magazine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I am very happy for you!! I've grown KQR from DG and man, she is the SHEEET!

Good luck with your packs and have a happy holiday Season!!

- SubN

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I retracted the pic in all honesty i was merely displaying the contents inside and the pack of Blubonic was not Included> quickly fixed.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Im sorry man, i was indeed a lil outta line and meant no harm. I've done the same thing and had the same reaction and like we both agree, it's not good to post that :p

- SubN

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
no problema & It's all good SF
getsmiley.php

I guess today is a fuck up day but it's all fixed in a flash of a cap being fired ;)

toasted1

congrats RoachClip looks like some great seeds :good:
:dance013: got mine today to :woohoo:
picture.php

i also say thank you to DG and Gypsy :tiphat:

stay safe
:smokey: