What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jaws gear banana Kush ibl

H

HemperorsKnight

Hey icmag so I have some banana Kush ibl by jaws germinating right now they're out of the soil and anticipating the moment the shell falls off for the cotyledons to absorb the rays from the light

I am using Gardner's & bloom blue ribbon potting soil and will be feeding them with aact tea recipes from the true living organics book by the Rev so we can get the most out of these plants other methods will be applied 100% organically as Hemperorsknight doesn't get down with bottled nutes anyways stay tuned in we're just a few days from the first set of pictures!

H

HemperorsKnight

Sorry for getting the pictures on so late but here are the 4 banana kush seeds that fully germinated and are beginning their lives let's see what we find outta 4!

H

HemperorsKnight

Hey jaws brother or anyone with banana kush growing experience do you guys know why the growth is so different from let's say the cookies, blue cookieberry crunch or any other strain I've grown? Is it a 60/40 trait? Ghost trait? Or something I'm not mentioning thanks icfam
One love Bless up
-Hemperorsknight
:tiphat:

H

HemperorsKnight

So the curling of the leaves are starting to turn to regular growth will throw a update next week and they're pretty fuckin' stable as they don't look much different killer job Jaws I'm digging your ibl banana so far

H

HemperorsKnight

These two I believe may be Ghost OG dominant phenos

These perhaps the 60/40 dominant phenos jaws gear stable as fuck just one seems to not like the nutrients in the soil as the other ones love it must be the pheno maybe??

JAWS

ya look for both pheno in those pack's, one will smell like banana's the other will not..

sorry have not been around in a bit been having some issues over here and had a devastating last week...

very nice...

H

HemperorsKnight

Thank you everyone for the support. So far 3 are really nice smell wise one is banana Taffy the other is banana runts and the other is like Ogish with some light banana notes

H

HemperorsKnight

ya look for both pheno in those pack's, one will smell like banana's the other will not..

sorry have not been around in a bit been having some issues over here and had a devastating last week...

very nice...

I hope things get better for you you have nothing but positive vibes from us here at the mag

B

bigganjabud

He who shan't be named

He who shan't be named

Subbed...i can't wait to see how these turn out. They are looking good Hemperor.

That's not Hemp lol

It's a patronis useing the cunnilingus charm hahaha

What did Hemp get banned hammered for, anyone know?

Looking forward to following this one

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
That's not Hemp lol

It's a patronis useing the cunnilingus charm hahaha

What did Hemp get banned hammered for, anyone know?

Looking forward to following this one

Nope it's me Hemperorsknight :tiphat: nothing bad happened just had to take a new profile and rid the old here's a update on my banana kush

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
All are looking very uniform btw only two so far still have that banana smell to it and a stickiness after rubbing the leaves and stems the others are stinky not sure what to make of the smell tho maybe pine and something citrus like maybe lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
All four plants are starting to pre-sex so we will actually update right after to see if we chuck any or not
So stay tuned!