What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for hard to find seeds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_420

Hello!

Was wondering where you guys go hunt for hard to find seeds (sold out, legendary strains that are no longer distributed, or simply small batch breeders packs...).

I was on FB groups for a while but got ripped off twice and decided to stop.
IG has been better but I got unlucky again recently... Hope it's not a trend on IG.
Been using forums but it's hard to find what your after and I heard of people being ripped off too on some other forums.

Any other option you guys use???

Thanks

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Don’t play the hype game is my advice. Some excellent, trustworthy breeders out there selling good lines .... plenty of new gems to be found

Rondon

If you want rare and exotic and not the normal smashed together poly hybrids try Ace Seeds. And its excellent starting material to come up with your own concoctions. Ace is one of the few who offer exotic jungle sativas and Kush/Himalayan mountain indicas.

Koondense

Veteran
Hard to find seeds?
Hard to tell... but for a start you can steer away from most popular seedbanks and search for interesting varieties made available by less known seed makers.
I would suggest Underground seed collective, Real seed company, Cannabiogen, Chimera, Ace, Tropical seeds, Derg corra colletive... Also there are some other forums with people who preserve cuts and seeds which can't be found elsewhere... but that takes a lot of dedication and trust, not everyone can get the hard to get seeds, that's exactly why they're hard to get :)

Cheers

Henry_420

If you could message me a suggestions of the forum I should check... that would be great.

Thanks everyone!

Any other advice is welcome.
I'll check all the sources listed above!

nksv

I've been playing around with Ace, Mandala and Bodhi....buy direct from Ace and James Beans for Bodhi. Cannot go wrong man. So much joy with these genetics....

Miraculous Meds

Hello!

Was wondering where you guys go hunt for hard to find seeds (sold out, legendary strains that are no longer distributed, or simply small batch breeders packs...).

I was on FB groups for a while but got ripped off twice and decided to stop.
IG has been better but I got unlucky again recently... Hope it's not a trend on IG.
Been using forums but it's hard to find what your after and I heard of people being ripped off too on some other forums.

Any other option you guys use???

Thanks
My friend, you have picked one of the best sites to join, to start such a journey. I suggest you make friends, share your grows, share your genetics, and friends will see your sincerity, share in turn. then after you show that your actually a grower, you can get in touch with breeders and ask for testers, or rare lines they have.
Or simply look through the mags breeders and there great genetics available already.
Other than that, catch breeders at cups at their booths.

what your asking for isn't really out on the open market easy to snatch up, like the last 10 people that posted have mentioned. Its a put in the time and work, kind of situation to get something rare. People have to know you and know you care about the rare gem they might care to share with you.

Koondense

Veteran
If you could message me a suggestions of the forum I should check... that would be great.

Thanks everyone!

Any other advice is welcome.
I'll check all the sources listed above!

I could but you must understand there are rules and conditions based on mutual respect with everyone involved, so maybe I'll do it in a year, when you build up some reputation here ;)
If in a rush, you can still find gems in many places already mentioned here in this thread.

Cheers

Henry_420

I could but you must understand there are rules and conditions based on mutual respect with everyone involved, so maybe I'll do it in a year, when you build up some reputation here ;)
If in a rush, you can still find gems in many places already mentioned here in this thread.

Cheers

Understood. Makes a lot of sense! Thanks!

Easy7

Veteran
Lot's of genetics are simply lost. Yet never know what's in someones freezer (the might have even forgot).

2011rex87

Just a heads up...

Site Policy - Terms of Use (TOU)

Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

Status
Not open for further replies.