What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone used an ultrasonic pest control device in a grow room?

810FireFarm

SO...anyone ever tried one of these electronic ultrasonic bug control things that are supposed to drive insects away/out of homes?

just curious

2011rex87

I have. It didn't work. I am talking about the style that plugs into the outlet on the wall and is about 4" x 4" in size I would say. The technology may work in theory but in practice I have not seen an easy to use consumer device that helps.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Plugged one in next to the dog one time and she didnt even twitch so im not convinced.

The manuals say that your grow room must be at an exact RH, temp, and must be dialed in or it won't work. That tells me it doesn't work. Worked at a grow store and a coworker swears they work, but I have my doubts.