What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

LndRcLvr

I own a mighty and it is wonderful for smoking home grown flowers = you really get to appreciate the flavours and aromas. . I vape around 190 degrees. I find the high is better and never debilitating. The only drawback is you end up using way more weed than smoking it conventionally.

velorex

Only if you exhale, lol.
just got back from barcelona. sleepless night, 3 hrs delayed flight, lots of stress. thankfully i had my trusty kandypen (pure rosin vape) and some leftovers from the cup. so i could get high in airport and plane. take a small hit, hold it, inhale a bit more air, keep holding it. by the time you exhale there is no visible vapour and very brief smell. sometimes i see people around me perking up, looking around, then looking really confused. i'm a weed ninja

Lebanizer

I own a Mighty+ and it's a very convenient piece of lazy ass luxury. It does have one limitation though : temperatures can't be above 210°C which makes it sort of useless for THCV containing strains. Other than that, for a portable device it's awesome.

mm4n

temperatures can't be above 210°C which makes it sort of useless for THCV containing strains. Other than that, for a portable device it's awesome.
from the first poem of the Autoignition Book*

"The Celsius goes too high,
The risk begins to arise:
No one wants pants on fire
With a portable device"

* audiobook read by Zack de la Rocha

:ROFLMAO: