What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup Logo Competition

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Show us your Graphics skills, Win Free Seeds

Hi everyone,

as you might have heard, we are moving the IC 420 cup to Barcelona for this year. we have a great set up down there and it should be a very special year,
so to celebrate the event we want to have some commemorative pins made with a nice ic 420 cup logo on it.

only trouble is we don't have the logo yet....:joint:

so we are looking for one of you graphics geniuses amongst our great membership, to come up with 2 logos or cup avatars.

we need to have these pins and stickers made nice and early so we have only approx 2 months time to get all the entries in.

one logo is meant to act as a "IC 420 cup" logo in general as a kind of branding for this member run event and one needs to include the words:

IC 420 Cup 2018
Barcelona

which will be for the actual pin this year.

so, lets see what you guys got. :dance:

PRIZES:

1st place gets 2 packs of seed from the fund. plus one of the pins

2nd place gets to choose a pack of seeds from the seed fund, plus they get 1 of the pins

3rd place only gets 1 of the pins

post your entries here and best of luck.

B

bigganjabud

Show us your Graphics skills, Win Free Seeds

Hi everyone,

as you might have heard, we are moving the IC 420 cup to Barcelona for this year. we have a great set up down there and it should be a very special year,
so to celebrate the event we want to have some commemorative pins made with a nice ic 420 cup logo on it.

only trouble is we don't have the logo yet....:joint:

so we are looking for one of you graphics geniuses amongst our great membership, to come up with 2 logos or cup avatars.

we need to have these pins and stickers made nice and early so we have only approx 2 months time to get all the entries in.

one logo is meant to act as a "IC 420 cup" logo in general as a kind of branding for this member run event and one needs to include the words:

IC 420 Cup 2018
Barcelona

which will be for the actual pin this year.

so, lets see what you guys got. :dance:

PRIZES:

1st place gets 2 packs of seed from the fund. plus one of the pins

2nd place gets to choose a pack of seeds from the seed fund, plus they get 1 of the pins

3rd place only gets 1 of the pins

post your entries here and best of luck.

Well I am happy to atleast contribute a bit I've just knocked up

picture.php

Il do personal ones if the demand ain't too high pm me if anyone interested

SwampyTHC

I'm no graphic designer but I'll have a go.....in it to win it and all that.

Attachments

• cannafest2.jpg
    cannafest2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 65

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
I dig it as well. Working in the flag is a great idea. I'm mocking up something now which may involve the flag having seen that. Good show, ODH!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks for the contributions guys.

@ urban gardener, go to the pic in your album, click it to full size, then copy the link thats underneath the full size pic which starts with

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
agree with you CC, now that you mention it. so what about if both those squares are removed? the red and gold background should be fine no?