What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer?

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Can anybody point me in the right direction to get the 'real McCoy' these days? Lost a beautiful 'mother ship' about 3 years ago and would dearly like to find another even half as good.

Thanks
BM

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Wow, that was quick!!!

Thanks eastbeast, geezus, it's so hard for my old brain to keep up with all these genetics!

BM

eastbeast

Sann(i)es Jack F7 is unbelievably good and more stable than the original. Better, more consistent yields too.

Ha i'm pretty sure that karma's jack is an f6 or f7 sensi pheno crossed with $annie's jack... Not 100% sure though..

either representation of jack herer will probably be great

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Ha i'm pretty sure that karma's jack is an f6 or f7 sensi pheno crossed with $annie's jack... Not 100% sure though..

either representation of jack herer will probably be great

Yeah, they both look good and very similar to the one I got out of a Sensi pack. Price is pretty good on both, maybe I'll grab one of each.

Thanks east
BM

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Karma's or S@nnies, would love to see a proper test of both, I guess each breeder went slightly different directions. I have not run S@nnie's, but have run Karma's [and his excellent Amnesia cross] are impressively vigorous healthy plants, A1 quality.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Karma's or S@nnies, would love to see a proper test of both, I guess each breeder went slightly different directions. I have not run S@nnie's, but have run Karma's [and his excellent Amnesia cross] are impressively vigorous healthy plants, A1 quality.

Yup, looks like either will provide some excellent head stash. I absolutely loved my old Jack! Thanks Chaos, I'm ordering one of each before day's end.

Thanks again
BM

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran

I have run S@annies Jack but not Karmas, but id say the exact same thing you just said but i like the term AAA world class bud

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
ya im gonna ahve to say karmas jack for sure............

man just talkin about this makes me miss my '99 oaksterdam jack i ran for years........it was a staple at the third story............

si3ns3

I still have the Oaksterdam jack as well as the Jack Flash from the Third floor. The best pheno Ive seen is the original from Sensi around 1998 it has the huge calyx and distinctive spicy smell. I have a buddy who made a bx with his seeds pack but have been unsuccessful in getting some from him for the past 8 years, I have my own version that is crossed with the x18 that I enjoy

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Yeah si3ns3, the mother I lost was from 'old' Sensi stock...absolute gear!!!!! Real nice taste and great high. Certainly in my top 5.

Thanks for the input guys, just 'pulled the trigger' on both. I know it would drive me nutz not to have checked them both out. Maybe when the time comes I'll do a side-by-side, or as my uncle used to say "side-by-each". lol

BM

funny how the original jack herer from sensi isnt an option, isnt it?

i had one of those really good jacks from '00 i think mine was.
definately miss it and havent found anything near as good since.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I was thinking the same thing last night about 'the original jack'...jack! :)
Mine was from 'around' that era, give or take.

BM

Hindica

Just know that if you decide to order from sann(i)es you'll have to sign for the parcel. Maybe not a big deal for some.

J

joejusttyped

I think Karma's is basically his worked line of $annie x Sensi jack herer stocks so you probably can't go wrong with Karma or $annie