What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real spots, plz help diagnose

Hindica

Hey crew, I've been going through the threads here in the Cannabis Infirmary and i can't find the diagnosis for this problem I'm having. I've got spots on my leaves and i haven't yet come across a picture/thread that shows this kind of spotting. Most of what i see being called Spots are blotches or what looks like a rash. This plant is 3 weeks into flower. Maybe it's a Calcium deficiency?

I'm growing in Roots potting soil using GH FloraDuo A&B as my base and adding some supplements like Molasses Liquid Karma and Sweet. The Ph of my nutrient mix is 6.4 with a TDS of 940. Using tap water. I have no idea what the Ph of the soil is. Any help with this problem would be appreciated.

Guest02345

it looks to be a calcium def. have you fed your plants any calmag?

its very important to catch that run off...IMO its just as important as pH'ing your nute/water mix. next time you water catch the run off and see what the pH is and see what your tds is. could possibly be a lock out. but at the same time your plants look nice and green.

my 2 since

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
looks like either calcium def or ph spots... cal mag should have red dots.. so its throwing me through a loop if your ph has been drifting in huge changes it may also be from that... otherwise im stumped.

Hindica

Hi toxic hippie, I haven't feed the plant any cal mag, i never have with this strain. I figure that the base nutrients along with the molasses would take care of that need,but maybe not. Overall the plant does look healthy, other than some spots all the sudden in the last week or so. What's strange is that this spotting is only happening on one side of the plant.

Hey there PoopyTeaBags. I doubt the ph has been drifting in huge changes, i really haven't done anything different this run than i have all the other times with this strain, so i'm also stumped. I'll try to get some runoff and test it, but it's in a 5Gal fabric grow bag and the water doesn't seem to run out the bottom like it did when i was using square plastic containers. Thanks for the replies.

Hindica

Hi retrogrow, yep checked for bugs and there weren't any.

toxic_hippie you're on target. I was thinking about what you said and i found out that the problem is, i'm not using Calmg along with the FloraDuo A&B. Thanks for the help guys, hopefully this post will help others.