What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello

I wasn’t sure where to put this

Some of you may remember a thread I created in the newb section last year where I said I think all hybrids where abominations and that cross breeding would put you in Hell automatically.

I have since changed my stance on the subject.

I believe humans have the right to cross breed cannabis now.

I believe you must be skilled at what you do before you go recreating what God gave us tho, and I also still do not believe in selfing as a means to crossbreed but if you believe in that by all means, do what you believe is best.

I have a very stout collection of genetics that I am proud of now but that’s for another thread. I hope everyone from that thead has had a pleasant experience in life since then and if not then I hope you have learned from set backs or mistakes and used the knowledge to turn future situations into more favorable outcomes. Good luck to you.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Some of you may remember a thread I created in the newb section last year where I said I think all hybrids where abominations and that cross breeding would put you in Hell automatically.

I believe you must be skilled at what you do before you go recreating what God gave us tho, and I also still do not believe in selfing as a means to crossbreed but if you believe in that by all means, do what you believe is best.

I have a very stout collection of genetics that I am proud of now but that’s for another thread. I hope everyone from that thead has had a pleasant experience in life since then and if not then I hope you have learned from set backs or mistakes and used the knowledge to turn future situations into more favorable outcomes. Good luck to you.

I am curious about your aversion to S1 seeds.
Why?

S1's are not unnatural. When wild females toss pollen, they do pollinate themselves.

I'd wager that S1s are more natural than a lot of these hybrids!

T

Teddybrae

Thought yer was a Newbie and was gonna say hello. and you are Welcome. but I see this is not the case.

Damn! I 'll say hello anyway!

Hello ...

B

Bird~friend

Lol.Hello Teddy!!!

:chin: . . . " Not over done things ya think " ?!!

:D

10/4 GoodBuddy!

Last edited:
I

Ignignokt

Hello CN,
Cross breeding an abomination??
How in the world did you draw a line at cross breeding?
It's about as natural as things get.... just because someone chooses some pollen from here and sprinkles it over there means nothing.
I know we draw lines everywhere in our minds but that seems like an unusual place.
If a bee cross pollinates some plants is that an abomination too?