Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Dream Berry Testers

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Dream Berry Testers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2018, 05:35 AM #1
JimmyToucan

JimmyToucan has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyToucan has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyToucan has a spectacular aura about
Dream Berry Testers

Hey Mr B, didn't want you to think I was slacking... the beans went down, 8/8 popped and are currently awaiting some new shoes before heading off to flower in the next two weeks. A quick overview of the operation:

Coco Coir, amended w/ EWC, azomite, Sea-90, bio-tone, epsom, d.e, humics

Fed a combination of compost teas (alfalfa, kelp) backed by a low doses of Jack's Citrus Feed, which is a 20-10-20 with a bump in Ca and Su.

Additives include various foliars including coconut powder, aloe powder and ful-power fulvic as well as the addition of Mammoth P microbes through mid flower.

Indoor Grow underneath Greenbeams Cycloptics 315w CMH, with supplemental T5 lighting using both UV-A plus and Coral Blue bulbs.

The Dream Berry gals will be transplanted into 1 gallon fabric pots in the next day or so and should be headed off to flower in approximately two weeks. They will be sharing space with some of Mr B's Bubblegummer and I will include some of these pics as well.

Once I get them moved into new pots I'll get some fresh pics and get them up. I still have to figure that part out. For those who would like a sneak peek you can check my IG @j_toucan

Cheers and thanks for looking.
JimmyToucan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:07 PM #2
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey JT,

Thanks so much for starting the thread in our forum section, much appreciated No worries at all, everything good my friend!

You have a lovely combination of nuts and additives, everything sounds cool.

I will be along and watching with high interest JT,

Take care and until next update!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyToucan View Post
Hey Mr B, didn't want you to think I was slacking... the beans went down, 8/8 popped and are currently awaiting some new shoes before heading off to flower in the next two weeks. A quick overview of the operation:

Coco Coir, amended w/ EWC, azomite, Sea-90, bio-tone, epsom, d.e, humics

Fed a combination of compost teas (alfalfa, kelp) backed by a low doses of Jack's Citrus Feed, which is a 20-10-20 with a bump in Ca and Su.

Additives include various foliars including coconut powder, aloe powder and ful-power fulvic as well as the addition of Mammoth P microbes through mid flower.

Indoor Grow underneath Greenbeams Cycloptics 315w CMH, with supplemental T5 lighting using both UV-A plus and Coral Blue bulbs.

The Dream Berry gals will be transplanted into 1 gallon fabric pots in the next day or so and should be headed off to flower in approximately two weeks. They will be sharing space with some of Mr B's Bubblegummer and I will include some of these pics as well.

Once I get them moved into new pots I'll get some fresh pics and get them up. I still have to figure that part out. For those who would like a sneak peek you can check my IG @j_toucan

Cheers and thanks for looking.