Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Dream Berry

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Dream Berry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2018, 10:37 PM #1
kushedy

kushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of light
Dream Berry

Just spotted this strain on the female seeds website. Sounds interesting. Can the Female Seeds rep tell us any more about this strain & the breeding process?
kushedy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:04 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Well spotted.... I am interested in these too!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 01-29-2018, 06:12 PM #3
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
New strain?

Details Mr. B!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 01-29-2018, 06:41 PM #4
kushedy

kushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of lightkushedy is a glorious beacon of light
I'm interested in anything with Nev Haze in it. Sounds like it could be amaizing
kushedy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:50 PM #5
Rox

Rox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the rough
well spotted! also ChemOG & Critical Sour is listed,,,,, awaiting further info!
Rox is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2018, 02:59 PM #6
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello everyone!

Fantastic to see that so many people are already curious about new varieties!

So...you wanna have some more info? Mmm...I will start with one strain and in the next days/week I will introduce you the others. Just to create a bit of suspense

Dream Berry

So, i guess you know that here at Female Seeds we love versatile, tasty and fruity strains. Well, these interests pushed our breeder to create something special and essential if you are passionate about our strains. We were looking for something flavourish and stable, and we found it!

So, it all started with a Blue Dream mother plant (Blueberry x Haze) that was crossed with a selected Neville Haze father, since Blue Dream already had that "Haze" element that we wanted to improve it or if you prefer, "boost" it.
Later on this Blue Dream/Neville Haze cross was used again and back crossed with a lovely Blueberry to stabilise more the strain because we wanted the Blueberry taste to be somehow noticeable.
Anyhow, the essence of this new strain comes directly from its Haze parents.

About its versatility...thing is that the plant can easily go indoor and outdoor, if the climate allows it of course, and this feature is actually really important to us because we want to challenge growers to try it out in different environments.
It is fun to grow since it's a super easy plant, as most of our strains I would say, and she does not need that many inputs since she is a very forgiving and self-made lady.

And if you guys have more questions, feel free to ask me. I will be here trying to satisfy your curiosity

All the best,
Mr B.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:32 PM #7
kushedy

Thanks for the info. On the website there is a mention of this strain haveing some blueberry cheesecake in it?
kushedy is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 03:16 PM #8
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
You are more than welcome Kushedy.
Yep, you are right. I did forgot to mention that this this Blue Dream/Neville Haze cross was back crossed with a lovely Blueberry Cheesecake (and not Blueberry as mentioned in my last post). This Blueberry Cheesecake was selected because it was really close to the Blueberry in its expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushedy View Post
Thanks for the info. On the website there is a mention of this strain haveing some blueberry cheesecake in it?

Old 02-09-2018, 03:32 PM #9
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Got mine this morning, they are next in line .....
Thank you fms and mr b!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 03:55 PM #10
Female Seeds
Vendor

More than welcome Mr Brunch!
Just go for it and Have fun with those

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Got mine this morning, they are next in line .....
Thank you fms and mr b!

View Image

1 members found this post helpful.