Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Female Seeds' Website

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Female Seeds' Website Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 02:13 PM #31
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Hoypare,

Who said we stopped with bulk discounts? Is true that in 2016 we stopped selling bulks for various reasons but what matters is that since a few months we are selling bulk again, so please feel free to contact us again. And discounts are always there too
My colleague will be there replying to any question you have

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoypare. View Post
I always used to like it when Francine gave discounts on bulk purchases They have stopped it nowadays.

Old 11-02-2017, 03:08 AM #32
bigganjabud

I've just in boxed ya Mr b

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:01 PM #33
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Got it BGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
I've just in boxed ya Mr b

Old 01-28-2018, 01:26 AM #34
Rox

Rox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the rough
High Female Seeds

I was looking at your new website and I note that the strain descriptions have been updated with more background info, thanks for that!

I did notice that recommend minimum veg times have been removed, is there a reason for this? I personally found them to be very accurate in terms of expected final height that is also given. From my experience with your seeds it is easy to over veg and end up with a monster that overshadowed the other strains lol

Anyway hope all is well, cheers!
Rox is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2018, 02:35 PM #35
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey Rox,

Thanks for noticing it Yep, we tried to make them a bit more accurate and detailed, and we improved translations too!

Height and Production are still there, but about the recommend minimum veg times I can't recall we had it before.
In any case we did not consider it fundamental since a longer and detailed descriptions was more needed than setting a specific veg. times, which is something the grower should choose himself.

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rox View Post
High Female Seeds

I was looking at your new website and I note that the strain descriptions have been updated with more background info, thanks for that!

I did notice that recommend minimum veg times have been removed, is there a reason for this? I personally found them to be very accurate in terms of expected final height that is also given. From my experience with your seeds it is easy to over veg and end up with a monster that overshadowed the other strains lol

Anyway hope all is well, cheers!

Old 02-08-2018, 06:43 AM #36
Rox

Rox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the rough
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/grape...product-73.php

Plants reach 50-60 cm in height, if placed under 12/12 photoperiod one week after seed germination

it is information like the above that allowed me to grow your seeds just like clones in the past
Rox is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 10:48 AM #37
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey Rox! You got the info from Alchemia's website? Ah, everything clear now. I got your point. Basically we thought of adding more detailed descriptions and remove some other things...choices had to be made

Anyway, as always, thanks for the link and for the input. Much appreciated.

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/grape...product-73.php

Plants reach 50-60 cm in height, if placed under 12/12 photoperiod one week after seed germination

it is information like the above that allowed me to grow your seeds just like clones in the past

Old 02-13-2018, 09:03 PM #38
Rox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hey Rox! You got the info from Alchemia's website? Ah, everything clear now. I got your point. Basically we thought of adding more detailed descriptions and remove some other things...choices had to be made

Anyway, as always, thanks for the link and for the input. Much appreciated.

Take care,
Mr B.
HI

yes i got that info from their website but this information used to be on yours and i would consider it to be good positive information as it was very accurate from my experience!

PEACE
Rox is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 11:22 AM #39
Female Seeds
Vendor

Quote:
HI

yes i got that info from their website but this information used to be on yours and i would consider it to be good positive information as it was very accurate from my experience!

PEACE
Ok, that sounds clear to me. I will discuss it with the Team and we will see. In any case, your feedback is always highly appreciated

All the best,
Mr B.