What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durham Decriminalizes Growing.... Nearly...

Edgey

Maybe with this and the online petition going about we may get a decent nights sleep for once .
Don't want a false sense of security tho :-/

brock1

Their still looking for big grows so you could still get your door kicked in and plants took but no charge brought. They was a 50 plant grow bust near me yesterday could of easily been a few plant the police wouldn't know how many is there till they kick your door in.

Z

zooty

it would appear that Derbyshire,,surrey,,and dorset constabularys are following county durhams model,,,,,,
county police forces starting to fall like dominos:biggrin:,,,,
yehaw!!!!!!,,,,,,,s2

good news for me :dance013:

Z

zooty

would be epic if in the U.K we could eventually have a much more open clone trading market like in the US where you can pick up elite clones very easily

we would no longer have to deal with the streets being flooded with cheese, amnesia and lemon

J

jaded1

I can see this happening everywhere.
The reason it's happening is the cost,once the next round of cuts hits,the raiding,testing and court costs involved will become too expensive and something will have to give.

G

ganjygav

would be epic if in the U.K we could eventually have a much more open clone trading market like in the US where you can pick up elite clones very easily

we would no longer have to deal with the streets being flooded with cheese, amnesia and lemon

Amen to that

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
other chief constables from other countys also admitting this new policy but "are keeping quiet about it" lol,,,,,
yehaw!! plus home office petition on its way to 200,000 votes:woohoo: hopefully,,,,,
surely all this cant be ignored??,,,,,s2:tiphat:

HereIgrowagain

Redcar rugby club 1st aug
Check teesside cannabis club for details

I almost fancied a look down to this, but alcohol free event blazoned all over anything I can find towards info is a touch off putting, shame.

I don't partake, I don't smoke but by Christ I can sink some bevvies on a weekend.

GlandualFever

Any threads in the UK forum about experiences with police and raids, our rights and the like and a good ole discussion about it???

If not, I think we should start one.

Got busted - lost mums and seedlings...

Couple of mothers saved off-site!

Arrested, street bailed and interviewed a few days later -charge was possession - got a caution! There are a number of questions surrounding the actions of the police that I have suspicion about, and whether they complied with the law.

B

bigganjabud

Someone I know up that way said he had a friend who got a knock on the door for approx 19 plants all together

Convo went like this apparently

Copper - hello sir we hear your growing cannabis, is that true

Guy - yes officer it is, I suppose this is where I get arrested

Copper - hmmm maybe we should just see exactly what sir has been upto

Guy - yes officer this way

Copper - meh I've seen bigger haha

Guy - (who by now needs clean boxer shorts)
(Nervously laughing) I've never grown more than I
need for myself to ease my pain

Copper - how many plants is there

Guy - 19

Copper - 9 you say (emphasis on the 9)

Guy - Erm (stunned by the comment) yeah urm (looking
at floor twiddling he's thumbs) about that 9 lol

Copper - do you pay for your electricity?

Guy - course man I ain't scum and this is my home

Copper - OK mate well you crack on and Il be back to
caution you Tommoro, make sure these 9
plants are still here also leave out anything you
don't want and we will take it away for you!!

Guy - TAAAAXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

GUY-FAWKES

its the only good thing about living up here lol, youll still get busted if cops get complaints about you but keep your head down and dont be greedy and they seem to be letting you crack on ,
its not just weed but at total change on how police tackle drugs, hopefully we are going to a positive change even if the gov dont like it

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Money is tight these days for UK Police, and the Police can't really see much harm in cannabis, so in many areas are not concentrating on taking small growers down because it causes much more harm and cost than anything good busting peaceful cannabis enthusiasts...

I have been around cannabis users all of my adult life, and the vast majority are just not interested in getting involved in real crimes that involve violence/theft etc that create victims, so are not criminally minded, and the Police realize this in the UK.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
An almost perfect city for a UK IC get together possibly?

yes Here,,,,
We could be up for that in the new year,,,
lots of nice hotels up near you i believe as ya know us soft southern jesses must have our luxurys and our cars have never been outside the m25 so will be a shock going up north,,,,
Could be a goer,,,,s2

Last edited:

HereIgrowagain

get in touch with durham and/or teeside cannabis clubs, you can find them on facebook, im sure the lads will help you set one up.

I called in to one of these events as a genuine "passing member of the public" so to speak one weekend. I meandered long enough to know instantly that distance was the best thing to put between us.

Maybe Planet expo will relocate next year, easing the burden on the social calendar.

Hey S2! Once you get off that M25 "Roundabout" lol you just hang a right and keep driving until you run out of surrounding concrete and street lights, Gods garden will reveal itself :) haha

Welcome any time mate:tiphat:

HereIgrowagain

what event did you go to and why dont you like them mate? they both been on the go a good few years and no bother has come to them at all

Woa ah never said I didn't like them.

Im coming on 50 afore long. I dont need to make friends with a bunch of modern day wolfie smiths. I am too busy, Ive got life nd shit to get on with. As much as Id like to "Help" with the canna clubs motto of helping those in need, which I fully agree with, via donating trim or whatever etc etc you know what I mean. I do not have the spare 15 years or so to build any type of trust with anyone or anything to be able to do so. I dont want to be known, but I would have to be to be able to start helping, does that make sense?

Il help the few I can around me.

And before anyone kicks off, I am fully supportive of all and any type of Wolfie Smith finger up the system campaign and I fully back them. Power to the people!

Latest posts

Latest posts