Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > c99 fan club

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
c99 fan club Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2015, 05:40 PM #21
Cereus

Cereus has disabled reputation

Last edited by Cereus; 01-20-2015 at 04:16 PM..
Cereus is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2015, 03:13 AM #22
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
has anyone tried the c-99 guerilla style? i know they have a outdoor c-99 but i dont have that version..
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2015, 12:54 PM #23
Presonus

Presonus is on a distinguished road
yeah i just purchased the out door c99 for this years grow. I really hope it live up!
Presonus is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2015, 04:31 AM #24
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
my experience was the opposite.
(but this was first release, i think i will have to try some new stock)
Female seeds C99 was the winner hands down.
A true C99 in taste smell,look and effect. (soaring,laughing happy high)
Mocsa's was more a skunky hybrid i didnt care for.
(much more indica/flat head high)
Female seeds for the win!
Mack any pic comparisons you got left looking into the female 99

Have experience in Original Grimm C99 from HS. gypies gno3 close second. dutchgrown (didnt like) mosca bx1 (close but different taste/smell) still got some f2's from gno3 and mosca f1's and bx1's....interested in female if you got pics awesome!
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2015, 04:53 AM #25
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:

Have experience in Original Grimm C99 from HS. gypies gno3 close second. dutchgrown (didnt like) mosca bx1 (close but different taste/smell) still got some f2's from gno3 and mosca f1's and bx1's....interested in female if you got pics awesome!
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2015, 06:59 PM #26
weedtoker

weedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really nice
Been running c99's almost a year and a half, without ever trying the original bros. plant, I can only talk about the 4 pack I bought to FS. Had 2 plants of each pheno, one scraggly in growth, more compact in the flowers, resin in every of the thinner stems (the so-called grapefruit, I guess), and the stretchy, more uniform growth, fox-tails everywhere, that fill up in the last weeks .been judging both for that long, and can say that prefer the latter. It's more vigourous, the yield with enough veg time is basically the same (if you're concerned with that) that her sister, and it really shines with a different high from what I'm more used to, somekind of electric, can't stand in the chair thing, when cut between 7/8 weeks, in my setup, acording to nitrogen feeding. Just gonna throw some photos of the run that's finishing (my first dive into organic, only top dressed in flower) during the 6th week after the flip to 11/13.

cheers
weedtoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:12 PM #27
weedtoker

weedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really nice
Found out that can't edit and am still learning how to post, etc. Sorry for the double , here they go as a functional thumbnail:

weedtoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:25 PM #28
Cinderella Man

I just ordered up a pack of Female Seeds (regular) C99...

I was lucky enough to run the real Bros Grim C99 for about 3 years back in the day and the plants I'm seeing from the Female beans sure look the part more so than any others I've seen yet.

I ran both the grapefruit and pineapple phenos back then and loved them both so it's good to hear that both are being found in these... I'm so looking forward to some Cindy!

Old 02-20-2015, 05:46 PM #29
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Apparently, Female seeds 's C99, is the most similar actual strain!
there are two phenos: the most grapefruit, and other, most rare, pineapple!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2015, 08:33 PM #30
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post

No pics, but female seeds c99 looks like in the pics above.
Thin sativa leaves, some stretchy phenos but all hadthe same happy,
Dry mouth, killer high.
I think gypsy gave ferry (female seeds) some clones from those bros grimm or gno3 stock.
I can't remember too well..
Mosca's is way more indica.more like a skunk x c99.
Decent plants but flat indica boring high.

In fact I'm going to get some more of those Female seeds. C99.
To see if its still as good.
Also got a few Mocsa C99's to try again, maybe i was unlucky the first time?
mack 10 is online now Quote