What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dank Demons SCROGS

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Looking well my friend :good:

Thanks mate! I have been meaning to do another update but with lights out pics instead, but keep forgetting to go upstairs when the lights are out lol guess forgetfulness can come with the territory! I will grab some pics tonight and update tomorrow as they are looking very nice.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't checked in in way too long.
Attic and plants looking clean and healthy as ever!
How do you find the penetration of this light?
do the buds between the trellises get enough?
Keep up the great work Sir
CC

Dank Demon

Veteran
Haven't checked in in way too long.
Attic and plants looking clean and healthy as ever!
How do you find the penetration of this light?
do the buds between the trellises get enough?
Keep up the great work Sir
CC

Hey Chevy, glad you swung by my grow :) Thanks for the kind words! I find the penetration of this light to be on par or better than my old HPS lights back in the day. To get maximum penetration I have to de foliate the larger leaves so the light gets to the bud sites below the bottom trellis, but I used to do that with the HPS bulbs too. The back lot are all down and hanging currently and the replacements are in and under 50% reduced light for the first 2 weeks of flower.

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi DD, how high from the canopy do you hang the light? Just put mine in to flower at 50% for the first 2 weeks. Sorry if you've said this before.
Cheers

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hi DD, how high from the canopy do you hang the light? Just put mine in to flower at 50% for the first 2 weeks. Sorry if you've said this before.
Cheers

Hey Clone man, I aim to keep the LED's at least 12" above the canopy or else you get bleached while tops to your cola's but that's at 100% light intensity, at 50% you could get away with 6". Updated pics will come soon :)

Dank Demon

Veteran
As promised a few pics taken today end of week 8 so going to let these go a bit longer to see if any difference in taste and yield.

Week 8.JPG
Week 8 (2).JPG
Week 8 (8).JPG
Week 8 (9).JPG
Light Bleached.JPG
Week 8 (11).JPG
Week 8 (3).JPG
Week 8 (7).JPG
Week 8 (6).JPG
Week 8 (5).JPG
Week 8 (4).JPG
Week 8 (10).JPG

Dank Demon

Veteran
Thanks Darksider! Happy with the results so far, fattest bud in the house so far seems to be the Sleestack x Skunk! Looking forward to trying her!

Last edited: