Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Indoor Mix

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Indoor Mix Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2013, 04:51 AM #1
atsubmaps

atsubmaps is on a distinguished road
Indoor Mix

Heyo ICM! Just ordered some beans for my first op, the FMS indoor mix 4 pack! Wondering who around here has run it recently? Or does anyone have any info on their current breeding stock? Can't wait to see what I get!
atsubmaps is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 08:45 PM #2
Gedöns

Gedöns has a spectacular aura aboutGedöns has a spectacular aura aboutGedöns has a spectacular aura aboutGedöns has a spectacular aura about
Hi,

I know I'm digging out an old thread. I wnated to buy a Indoor Mix pack and I'm wondering if there are autoflowers inside? Read that in a german forum, but can't verify if that's true.

Greets
Gedöns is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:04 AM #3
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Gedons,

Thanks for joining Female Seeds subforum!
So let's seee, Indoor mix? You can find any of our indoor varieties, apart from the most recent one as Chem OG and Dream Berry, and also Autoflowering. If I remember well of the Autoflowering, you can get Auto Ak or Auto Bubble, but obviously this is not true 100%!

If I could be of any help or simply if you have any doubt or question, feel free to contact me also with a pm

Take care and wish you all the best with your Indoor Mix!

Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedöns View Post
Hi,

I know I'm digging out an old thread. I wnated to buy a Indoor Mix pack and I'm wondering if there are autoflowers inside? Read that in a german forum, but can't verify if that's true.

Greets

Old 04-17-2018, 12:24 PM #4
Gedöns

Gedöns has a spectacular aura aboutGedöns has a spectacular aura aboutGedöns has a spectacular aura aboutGedöns has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hello Gedons,

Thanks for joining Female Seeds subforum!
So let's seee, Indoor mix? You can find any of our indoor varieties, apart from the most recent one as Chem OG and Dream Berry, and also Autoflowering. If I remember well of the Autoflowering, you can get Auto Ak or Auto Bubble, but obviously this is not true 100%!

If I could be of any help or simply if you have any doubt or question, feel free to contact me also with a pm

Take care and wish you all the best with your Indoor Mix!

Mr B.

Thanks Mr. B thats the information I needed. I'm growing Indoors so that's not perfect but I'll have a try as it's pretty cheap.

Greets
Gedöns is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 01:40 PM #5
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
You are more than welcome Ged, my pleasure
It will be fine, just be extremely careful to any detail and you will be good!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedöns View Post
Thanks Mr. B thats the information I needed. I'm growing Indoors so that's not perfect but I'll have a try as it's pretty cheap.

Greets