What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Damn you! (think Charlton Heston) My favorite is the gnarly trunk. What am I saying!? I mean :puke:Wheres that bucket?!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Welcome, killing frost. :D

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Sure you are... no rest for weary eyes.

Just put in my last day before the winter layoff - blowing the last leaves in a snow flurry.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Howdy Meloniasty! Thanks for dropping by - and sorry about the whole scratching your own eyes out thing.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
You've got it worse than me. Good camera equipment makes your pics gut-wrenchingly lifelike.

Im afraid the lens may be damaged.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A BEE!!!! LIVE MY MAGNIFICENT ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna cry every single time I see or think of bees - those poor things are the backbone of our very EXISTENCE - we have exterminated them due to our negligence through a lack of love in our modern society in which much spirituality has been lost to automated technology.

I like this quote about how we should leave a better planet for our children - and then some one else counters it and says - we should leave better children for our planet... DURKA DURKA - sorry for the sad facts of reality tangent there - Bees should be treated like they are Gods - thee gods - fuck me they are gods already!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I saw a lot more bees, and the rest of the stingers, this year than Ive seen in the last few. From the big bumbles to the tiny 5-6 mm wasps (Im just guessing here) whose stings you don't feel until 4 or 5 of them start going at you. Yellow jacket population has exploded around here.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Good to know!!!

Good to know!!!

I saw a lot more bees, and the rest of the stingers, this year than Ive seen in the last few. From the big bumbles to the tiny 5-6 mm wasps (Im just guessing here) whose stings you don't feel until 4 or 5 of them start going at you. Yellow jacket population has exploded around here.

It seems like good news:blowbubbles:

Apiculture it´s something i need to learn yet. My father-in-law had many bee hives when he was a young man, i´m now on the process of convincing him to help me out to set up/keep a couple of bee hives.

Let´s hope 2014 brings some BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ to my life:woohoo:

Damn, wake&bake can be dangerous...i´ve just tried to relight my morning joint with halved cup of tea:laughing:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
That's alright, I tried to spark up my coffee :D

Ive got a friend who has quite a few hives. Rents them out to farmers - $. Collects the honey - $. His brother buys some of the honey to make mead. Win, win, win!