What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Using BHO instead of bud for cannaoil

blastfrompast

Veteran
So you could say I have been blessed with a half oz of nicely purged BHO,shatter...whatever you wanna call it....

So how much would I add to the 1/3 of a cup of coconut oil.

1-2 Dabs and I'm pretty good....Made from White widow, Black Domina, and an unknown Sativa making the rounds....

Any suggestions....Looking for some one bit cookies for a very sick girl (stomach cancer)..

She is looking for some pain relief/escape from the shitty reality of CHEMO.

But she cannot handle smoking/vaping etc.

She liked my Brownies made with 7g of bud...but needs something with a bit more umph.

blastfrompast

Veteran
So she was eating around 1.5g at a time before...7g = 8 brownies.....1.5 brownies was all she could stomach.

That was the doctors recommendation 1-1.5g..

Almost debating on trying 7g of bho in one batch....and 7g bud +7g b bho in another...

She has no tollerance when she isn't on chemo and a morphine pump...

Oh and with no large intestine, I figure a little SOY Lecithin will hopefully help with the uptake..

blastfrompast

Veteran
She has a 50ml syringe of RSO also, but over medicated on it the first time (too much in the capsule) and it has soured her on RSO.

Her tumor is shrinking and it is a MIRACLE she even considered medical Marijuana as she is very straight/church going type of person..

She has only vaporized cannabis a few times (has a tonne of high end gear tho)...the smell makes her nauseous...burning it is worse for her..

Prior to chemo, she was able to handle the flavor, but chemo has messed with her tastebuds.

I thought about cutting the RSO with some coconut oil to better gauge the dose..but she is scared of RSO now....

I know a tiny smear on a nug smoked gets me right rocked....and I smoke 6-7g of my homegrown a day so my tolerance isn't too bad.

Latest posts

Latest posts