What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend OgK

hammalamma

Veteran
I got a seed from an eighth my buddy got in LA at some dispensary. It hermied five weeks into flowering, bummer. Made some really good light red bho. Nice pics, I'm jealous.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Legend..... she just keeps you coming back to her jar

Legend..... she just keeps you coming back to her jar

picture.php

picture.php

U

unthing

looks awesome, anyobody ever thought of making legend x triangle just for fun :D?

Last edited:

peterpan

Veteran
Im a wood worker and took me years to learn my trade before the old timers would talk to me and show me some things to make me better, I had to earn it with them. So it makes me smile when a grower like MM, who has paid his dues and has cranked out dank year after year gets hooked up with the great cuts, just seems natural and correct. Looks dank MM.

KillBillbuds

I am currently doing an OG Kush growout which include the following cuts - Legend, SFV, Tahoe, Skywalker, and Diamond...and the Legend is out yielding the others by far!

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
well I asked how the smoke was earlier n no reply so.. we all know the looks of any given bud don't necessarily correlate with dankness :moon:

mack 10

Veteran
legend OGizzle looks dank to me, hopefully we(people of thde uk) will soon prize her from the tightly held grip of a few us growers., and pass em to everbody who deserves it. mack.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Legend is hands down one of the best True OG out there..No hype here I have 60 strains on deck and out of The real Fire, White Fire #3,Ghost, Skywalker, Venom XXX,Masters Mistress, Houdini,Tahoe, Larry, Ghost,Triangle, Mike Phelps,Fire Alien x White Fire,White Tahoe I could go on for a minute.. I would rate the Legend rite at the top..If your looking to smoke a true Og that is not all mashed up and crossed the Legend is it...