What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend OgK

jiggywhompus

Just a little bit more swelling to go and these will come down. Maybe 10 days or so.

picture.php

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
I know this is an old thread but those are some beautiful flowers in here, checked out the threads with legend in it and it has me pumped.

Just got some Legend OG x Snow Lotus from Bohdi to test along with GSC x G13/HP, gettin cracked when I get back from Denver the first week of October. And by the looks of this thread they're gonna be straight FIRE :)

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Just a little info, The legend came around in the Mid 2000's the owner of CALM in malibu held it very tightly. that tidbit was just confirmed by orgnkid and the docta today on a internet radio show.

R

Rubber Chicken

There is another thread that shows some Legend OGK but seems there are 2 different 'Legend's' from what i can read..........

Does anyone have opinions about that?

I got some seeds from Cannarado and i'm just trying to figure out more about the 'Legend OGK' he used?

Thanks. :thank you:

KONY

Veteran
There is another thread that shows some Legend OGK but seems there are 2 different 'Legend's' from what i can read..........

Does anyone have opinions about that?

I got some seeds from Cannarado and i'm just trying to figure out more about the 'Legend OGK' he used?

Thanks. :thank you:
I dont know the answer to your question, however I would suggest taking a look at the persons intentions that tells you the answer. Some people with the intention of breeding from the one cut claim it's the original, yet it lacks the classic OGk taste.

Other people without a pony in the race, say the other cut is the real one.

Both groups of people have decades of experience growing and produce some really great cannabis. To make things even more difficult or even purposely confusing, people start threads on this strain, learn new information down the road, then never edit their original thread and posts, which results in spreading even more misinformation throughout the cannabis community.