What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
New genetics ;)

New genetics ;)

Here's some photo's of some new organic beans I popped the other day

Sweet Tooth #4IBL
Super Lime
Killin Fields F3
Jack the Ripper

Peace and love all! Stagger

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

Organic is the only way :respect:

This whole grow show has been epic and is just getting better man! Much love & respect Stagger! :good:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks broski ;) Really stoked on these fal lil swt 4 beans! :woohoo: This is going to be one grapefruity harvest in a couple months!!! :yay: Peace and love, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Way to grow mayne!
Is "killing fields" a Cambodian sativa?

Killing Fields F3 is an offering from Sa nnies shop, online. He is the only distributor of his genetics, and so far impressed. It's The One x S annies Jack.... I believe. The F3's have a 70% chance for the blue/purple pheno of an amazing sativa quality, wich I am looking for. Interesting note, out of the 6 beans I popped 2 of them already had a magenta hue to the second blades of leaves popping out ;) SHould be a good ride! :yay: Peace and love, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Sorry rusty! lol been a bit busier than I thought I would be. Heres some photo's of my new juicy ladies going into flower for the 1st day this afternoon! Peace and much love all! Stagger

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killing Fields is an amazing strain have heard & seen all good things about it :good:

Very excited to see what you find and maybe even make with them :peek: :thinking:

:smoke out:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Killing Fields is an amazing strain have heard & seen all good things about it :good:

Very excited to see what you find and maybe even make with them :peek: :thinking:

:smoke out:

Yup... reallly really stoked on those ;) 2 of the little seedling's already have a magenta hugh to the new leaves popping out, pretty friggin incredible! 70% of these plants are supposed to turn a nice burgundy purple! :yay: Peace and much love! STagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Photo day

Photo day

Here's a few shot's of all the recent seeds i've popped, and in these photo's are 7 of my sweet tooth #4 ibls, killing fields, super lime, jack the ripper, Diesel wreck, durban poison, and sam the skunkman's, mix seeds x haze skunk#1 ;) thanks for all the love fellas!:thank you: Stagger

thanks for the haze x's labtec ;)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks man! I'll be posting new photo's soon, everything is much bigger and more lush now ;) Though... had a giant friggin mishap today, 2 of my T5 lights came crashing down on my plant's snapping one of my Diesel Wrecks in half, and messed up my haze/skunk crosses, not once....but 2wice!! After I initially thought I had put the lights back up, oh no... they came crashing right back down, then I realized... wow i'm a fuckin stoner and didnt have long enough god damn screws! FUCK, so I got my giant 5in outdoor woodscrews...problem fixed ;) though a few of my plants are in the hurt bag, all in all it could have been a complete disaster. I'm glad my plants are still alive, amazingly none of my sweet #4 seedlings were crused :) peace and love all, Stagger

mrheadie

stagger, keep your eye out for the pink lemonade pheno in the jtr, strait head ripper that tasted like pl with some haze flavor mixed in. one of the girls i miss extremly! ran her once and the cut i took died when i forgot to plug in my cloner. tried to regen her, but she wouldnt take. i had 3 diff phenos and all were fire, but the plh was by far the best and the one that really reminded me of the jacks cleaner i smoked years ago. alls looking great bro and cant wait to see everything finish.
peace
headie

Latest posts

Latest posts