Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Skunk Special - test grow

Thread Title Search
Skunk Special - test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2017, 11:54 PM #111
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I smoked a joint of the most WLD dom of the group earlier. Stuff was stronger than I expected it to be. Had that old school pot taste to it(old school for me is mid-90's weed). Really nice buzz. Lasted for a good hour, which is good considering what I normally puff on.

I will try some of the NLD dom later on tonight and report back.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:30 AM #112
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
He DTOG, I am really glad to hear that. And it's indeed a pure old school taste, you are right about mid-90's since that is the exact period of the various Skunk. Ferry our breeder started working on it around that period too, and still nowadays, because of his passion for old school strains, he is still developing, breeding and improving these kind of strains.

Forgot to mention that those pictures of the last Skunk are awesome, so fully covered with rich trichomes. Looks absolutely tasty

Last but not least, thank you very much for this grow report. Me personally and the whole team enjoyed reading your comments and feedback, we all learned something, that's what matters.

We keep in touch and we talk very soon,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I smoked a joint of the most WLD dom of the group earlier. Stuff was stronger than I expected it to be. Had that old school pot taste to it(old school for me is mid-90's weed). Really nice buzz. Lasted for a good hour, which is good considering what I normally puff on.

I will try some of the NLD dom later on tonight and report back.

1 members found this post helpful.