What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... so far the ship has always been able to right itself, and if not this time, well I guess it's the end of Democracy as we know it.

Oh well, nothing lasts forever.:tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
:laughing: Never mind alla the peeps in trumps campaign and administration with alla their dirty dealings and offshore accts who are squirming under Meuller's thumb as we speak!

Those offshore accts/money laundering/tax evasion is exactly what's gonna bring the whole gang down!

RICO is our friend!:tiphat:
:laughing:
do you even know the difference between a giggle and a guffaw?
you may have giggled when typing that, but i guffawed when i read it. comedic interlude, rich in irony!

Kankakee

When it all comes down,
I hope it doesn't land on you.
When the truth is found,
I hope it will be true for you.

Smile or cry, it is a binary choice in a zero sum game.

Quantitative asset inflation is indeed a bitch'

I agree, many have no clue about the depression that's gonna bite real deep'. The Keynesian Alchemy blow-back s gonna be Fuggly across every single country and demographic.

Blythe Masters securitization ..... before this fucking mess unfolded, look towards mid 80's when searching for true asset valuations .... cascading " can-kicks " S&L- Tequila fuck-fest, asian flu-ussr' , .com, 2007-08 .... all roosting at once in USA, Europe, Asia etc ..... Coming soon, real soon'

To da' 9th

W

Water-

:laughing:
do you even know the difference between a giggle and a guffaw?
you may have giggled when typing that, but i guffawed when i read it. comedic interlude, rich in irony!

there is a difference between irony and having something go over your head.

Wendull C.

Veteran
If they go after meth, that's like half of the Trump supporters. The other half being racists frat boys, and old farts that live the church life brainwashed by FOX.

It is shit like this that put the orange motherfucker where he is.

Look at the demographics that went his way. If you are objective, you will see you are wrong.

Cannavore

Veteran
bozo has been out of office for over a year now. trump has accomplished so much in his first year that i think he can do so much more in the next 7 years. and yes he will be elected again. anybody that thinks he will be impeached are delusional.

What has he done exactly?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I posted this yesterday at this link: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344130&page=22

and now for a spot of tragi-comedy

GN makes an early morning text to his Solicitor, Mr Richard Parry:

'Morn'in.....Trumps in the news advocating the death penalty for 'Drug Dealers'.
Federally my supposed U.S. crimes for buying and selling cannabis seeds (Schedule 1. Narcotic in U.S.A.), puts me in the same sentencing bracket as heroin dealers. So if I am extradited from the UK and exported over the pond to the USA for what is not a crime in the UK (seed dealing).....is it not beyond the realms of reason that I could possibly face THE DEATH PENALTY if Trump gets his way to follow his hero Rodrigo Duterte, President of the Philippines?'

Quite honestly I can't see any British Judge sending me state-side under this sort of political climate.....(fingers and toes crossed)...lol

Kankakee

Gypsy, i hope the best for you and your kids and family ....

again, i bet if things clear up in your life you will enjoy that time and maybe not risk things like you did in the past.....

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
this dictator has a coke and whore problem - in addition to a russian mob money problem
i dont believe his own health will carry him through 2020

mueller is gonna pull a big ol james comey and keep all these indictments under seal and piling up until a week before the midterms

he will attempt to swing the election like comey did is my bet, i got a dub on it for any takers

Cannavore

Veteran
- Killed Internet privacy (6% approval rating)

- Killed Net Neutrality (17% approval rating)

- Shitty Health Care plan & eliminated preexisting conditions (12% approval rating)

- Tax plan is a giant handout to the rich and a tax increase on wage earners of $75k and lower. Wants to repeal the estate tax.

- Killed an American girl on his first military bombing

- Increased drone strikes 400%

- Seemingly against the first amendment (has said shit like "flag burning should be illegal", & "open up the libel laws to sue journalists")

- Escalated in Syria, Iraq, & Afghanistan

- Wants to pull out of the Iran deal

- Gave the Saudis the biggest weapons deal in US history. We are now aiding the Saudis commit genocide in Yemen.

- Increased military spending

- Filled his administration with Goldman Sachs

- Advocated committing war crimes during the primaries by killing the family members of terrorists

- Reversed a tax cut on mortgage insurance premium for the middle class his first day in office

- Picked guys like Mick Mulvaney and Tom Price who should be in prison for fraud and corruption

and that's just the tip

so much winning. his economic successes are piggybacked off obamas economy. he's done nothing. which is why i wanted to be humored at hearing all the good stuff you think he's done.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Just as I was humored reading " successes of obamas economy" . 8 years of 2% and sub 2% growth? Even obama himself said that was the new normal.

Reminds me of my grandpas favorite saying, " who you gonna believeve? Me, or your lying eyes?"

jimdc

100 percent vote by UN Security Council to sanction North Korea.

41 percent decline in illegal southern border crossings

97,482 illegal immigrant arrests, 70 percent convicted of additional crimes, 52,169 expelled

Adopted a resolute policy on Afghanistan

Advocated for practical tertiary education

Advocated for skills-based immigration policies

American companies now expanding rather than shipping jobs overseas

Announced sanctions targeting Iran’s Revolutionary Guards

Appointed a Transportation Secretary who is modernizing air traffic control

Appointed an Education Secretary who is correcting abuses of Title IX

Appointed an EPA administrator who has rescinded over 30 regulations

Appointed an FDA director who is facilitating generic drug competition

Appointed an Interior Secretary to improve forest management and expand users of public lands

Approved the Keystone pipeline

Called for international support of Iranian protesters

Canceled school lunch program that failed to force children to eat unpopular foods

Constructed test models of the border fence

Convinced Japan and South Korea to increase defense spending

Convinced NATO members to honor minimum financial commitments

Decertified Iranian nuclear treaty and sent it to Senate as constitutionally required

Designated North Korea as a state-sponsor of terrorism

Eliminated prohibition on interstate health insurance sales

Ended abuses of the student loan forgiveness program

Ended forced provision of contraception by Catholic nunneries

Ended requirement for state funding of Planned Parenthood

Ended research into Y2K preparedness

Ended rule requiring employers to report pay data by gender and race

Expanded school-choice efforts

FCC has begun to dismantle unnecessary Internet “Neutrality” regulations

Foreign firms building plants and creating jobs in the U.S.

Improved rules of engagement for military in combat situations

Initiated resistance “sue and settle” tactics against EPA

Initiated sanctions on Venezuelan dictatorship

Introduced regulatory budgeting requiring agencies to rescind two rules to issue a new one

ISIS bombing ramped up from about 20 to 500 or more airstrikes per week

ISIS ground campaign intensified; Raqqa captured, its fighters surrendering in large numbers

Issued a National Security Strategy

Kate's Law passed House now pending in Senate

Leveraged U.S. contribution to UN budget to force 5 percent budget cut and reduce staffs

NLRB reversed rule making indirect employee control sufficient to be “joint employees”

Nominated 60 judges, 21 confirmed, none yet denied

Nominated a new Fed chief

Nominated one Supreme Court judge, who was confirmed

Obtained release of Aya Hijazi after three years in Egyptian prison

Obtained release of Caitlan Coleman and husband from Haqqani

Obtained release of UCLA basketball players from China

Raised awareness of Opioid addiction crisis

Recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and announced plan to move U.S. embassy there

Reduced excess size of two national parks in Utah

Reduced permanent staff in all Cabinet agencies except VA, HS and Interior

Reduced White House staff by 110

Repeal of ACA mandate included in tax change bill

Requested increased funding for missile defense in face of North Korean and Iranian threats.

Rescinded (temporarily) the Jones Act, facilitating speedier emergency shipments to Puerto Rico

Rescinded 2015 Waters of the United States rule

Rescinded ban drilling in the Arctic and coastal areas

Rescinded coal mining ban on public lands

Rescinded criminalization of accidental killing of migratory birds

Rescinded Cuban cash give-away

Rescinded the “Clean Power Plan”

Rescinded the “War on Coal”

Rescinded threat to pull funds from schools that prohibit transgenders picking their bathrooms

Rescinded Title IX “guidance letter” on sexual harassment

Restored policy barring federal funding of abortions overseas

Restoring military capability in the face of personnel shortages and equipment failures

Revamped U.S. space program, assigning ambitious new objectives

Revised rules for screening potential terrorist tourists

Sanctioned Venezuela for human rights violations

Sanctuary cities legislation passed House pending in Senate

Signed 74 legislative bills (13 reversing executive orders) and 23 joint resolutions into law

Signed comprehensive tax change bill containing most of the changes he proposed

Signed legislation opening Arctic Natural Wildlife Reserve [ANWR] to oil drilling

Signed legislation to expedite firing of incompetent VA officials

Supreme Court largely upheld ban on selected travelers

Taking steps to control the rogue Consumer Finance Protection Agency

Targeted MS13 gang members for priority deportation

The president’s lawyers announced a framework for restoring the separation of powers:

Congress should cease delegating its legislative power to the executive branch

Courts should stop rubber-stamping regulations and orders that lack force of law

Executive will end informal “guidance documents” that undermine due process

U.S. energy production is on the upswing

U.S. sorties and assisted forces reduced ISIS to 2 percent of the area controlled in 2016

Unemployment is at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low

Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord

Withdrew from UNESCO (a warning to other wasteful, overstaffed UN agencies

vta

Veteran
Trump is all bark and no bite. Death penalties for drug dealers? Get real, this isn't the Philippines. I haven't been keeping up lately, but its obvious he hates Sessions. Last week he referred to him as "Mr. Magoo" lol

magoo-600-la.jpg

jimdc

- Killed Internet privacy (6% approval rating)

- Killed Net Neutrality (17% approval rating)

- Shitty Health Care plan & eliminated preexisting conditions (12% approval rating)

- Tax plan is a giant handout to the rich and a tax increase on wage earners of $75k and lower. Wants to repeal the estate tax.

- Killed an American girl on his first military bombing

- Increased drone strikes 400%

- Seemingly against the first amendment (has said shit like "flag burning should be illegal", & "open up the libel laws to sue journalists")

- Escalated in Syria, Iraq, & Afghanistan

- Wants to pull out of the Iran deal

- Gave the Saudis the biggest weapons deal in US history. We are now aiding the Saudis commit genocide in Yemen.

- Increased military spending

- Filled his administration with Goldman Sachs

- Advocated committing war crimes during the primaries by killing the family members of terrorists

- Reversed a tax cut on mortgage insurance premium for the middle class his first day in office

- Picked guys like Mick Mulvaney and Tom Price who should be in prison for fraud and corruption

and that's just the tip

so much winning. his economic successes are piggybacked off obamas economy.he's done nothing. which is why i wanted to be humored at hearing all the good stuff you think he's done.
if you really believe that, i have a bridge for sale. obama had 2% or lower growth for 8 years. welfare and the deficit doubled, you couldnt keep your doctors, deductibles went through the roof and thats just the tip. he and a whole list of others should be in prison and i hope they end up there when all the shit they did come out.

Gry

I would give him credit for providing a continuing source of distraction, so that a long awaited strip and rip program can continue. It has proceeded at a pace unknown since the days of the Regan administration.

Gry

Should any one wonder what I am referring to, it is the demise of the 'new deal' given to the American people by FDR.
The American men who financed the first three fascists, hated FDR and swore to undo his new deal. About all that remains is social security, and they have wanted that for a long time.
Can't help but chuckle as I recall the Bush Jr quote "I am going to be a war time president, and then take the political capital I get from that and use it to go after social security."

God bless Smedley Butler

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... and when they get finished with Soc Sec they'll go after abortion rights as soon as Pence takes over after the impeachment!:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts