What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making co2 distillate

Hey everybody, I'm an old grower from a time before the legal boom of cannabis from Colorado lol. I've been traveling a couple of years now. Having tried the co2 distillate oil and liking it lol. I know i need a closed loop sysyme for co2 extraction. I want to settle down in a place where the weather is great but the laws not so much lol. So making it from home would be my choice. Can some nice folks guide me to the proper items needed for this? Thank you in advance

duke0fdank

diy co2 is very tricky but can be done. the hardest part to find is a high pressure preferably jacketed that can hold at least 1500psi and is completely stainless steel. best value vacs has some for sale on ebay but they r pricy. if u know a ss welder u can make one but most people dont. if u hav more questions ill answer but do alil research and make sure u know what ur getting in to