What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Nice setup mountainbudz.
Lots of good looking strains there,looking foward to the greenpoint bunch .☺

Thanks kaneboy... I do have quiet a few to work with here. I have my hands full for sure!

I am going to try an update as often as possible and really document the Green Point gear. You can not go wrong with Gu~'s beans... There is a keeper in every pack you run... Male or female.

MountainBudz

just seen the thread, and im sub'd. things looking good. :tiphat:

".....[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But I have to be staying busy doing something when it comes to growing or marijuana, period... Or else I just don't feel right."

Im with ya on that m8. :tiphat:

I cant see pics on last few posts, but really looking forward to seeing the
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SKVA Chem' 91. I remember reading a lot about chem years ago, and always wanted to see a grow of it. Silly Q, what does SKVA stand for?

Your room is looking sweet. Hats off to all your hard work, effort and always staying busy!:tiphat:
[/FONT]

Hey StickyHands, thanks for stopping by! I was beginning to wonder what was going on lol, my thread has been a ghost town for a while now. I always love good company to stop on in. Thanks for subbing, I don't think you will regret it!

Yes for the last 16 years I have not missed a season. I love growing bud, nothing else interests me in life other than my family and dog of course... Lol.

There are not many chem 91 threads or grows because skva chem' 91 is indeed a rare strain. I don't know how I got so lucky to have a genourous gift from a great member whom resides deeply into this forum. Hats off to him! :tiphat:

SkunkVA was a screen name of the only person with a verified by Chemdog himself cut of the chem91. Chemdog never gave it out to anyone else(supposedly). So the only way it got out was through skunkVA. Therefore the skunkVA cut is the realest of all the chem91's... This is just my understanding and there is a possibility that I am wrong. But I do believe, I am right.

Stay tuned brother. I have a "feeling" these girls are gonna put out... Maybe so much so that Brazzers will possibly have some competition! Ha.. :joint:

Oh and I believe you can't see the most recent pics because the album the photos are in is set to private. Thanks for putting that out there because I had no idea... I can't keep the photos from you guys... Let me correct that and let me know if it fixes the issue.

MountainBudz

I just transplanted the remainder of (8) seedlings into half gallon bags. The GPS Purple Outlaw (4) and Full Moon Fever (4).

Hope they take as well to the transplant as the first set of seedlings did a couple of days ago.

excellent stuff mate, i can see the pics now, many thanks..
take note, ive brought a bucket, and sat my ass down to watch and learn from the show..

I'm sure more people will be in the thread shortly, it holds too much potential, and I already cant wait for future pics, lol. :tiphat:
16 years commitment, ok i better let you know ive still got my nappies on compared to you m8. Hats off on consistency and discipline.
hmmm, maybe i need you to help me in my grows bruv?:dance013:

I can tell i'll be in this thread a lot......keep the pics flowing please, and all the details are appreciated . :tiphat::dance013:

X

xavier7995

Damn, that is a nice setup. Still want a greenhouse for myself...but a dope bunker is a close second.

p0opstlnksal0t

subd for the Greenpoint Seeds!

looking slick. not sure why GPS doesnt get more love here. their genes are sick and he almost gives his shit away! ha

MountainBudz

Damn, that is a nice setup. Still want a greenhouse for myself...but a dope bunker is a close second.

Thanks Xavier.. Yeah a greenhouse would be very nice. If they ever legalized here, I plan to build multiple greenhouses.

MountainBudz

subd for the Greenpoint Seeds!

looking slick. not sure why GPS doesnt get more love here. their genes are sick and he almost gives his shit away! ha

They do have some of the best genetics I have seen and like you say, the price is unbeatable... Gu~ is a good man that knows how to run class A marketing.

I won't get into why you don't see much about green point here or much praise on them, but if you dig and do your research you will find your answer. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for stopping by the thread!

MountainBudz

Road Kill Skunk

Road Kill Skunk

Just wanna put it out there that in mid spring or so, I should have access to the local legend "Kentucky Road Kill Skunk" seeds.

If the old man get back up on his feet and gets them to me, I made an oath to never lose that strain again.

There is a Skunk that has been around here since the 80's that is straight fire. If it ever made it out to the general public people would lose their minds over its impact. A half gram inside of your vehicle for 5 minutes would raunch up your ride for an entire day, guaranteed.

It grows kinda medium to tall, with very light mint green skinny fingered leaves with deep, sharp serrations. Something that comes to mind when thinking about the leaves is Cinderella 99... Those double serrated sativa leaves and close to the same color. The yield is very heavy, the buds are huge but not extremely dense. There are 2 known phenos from the seed, one is what I just described and the other grows a bit shorter with wider leaves, leaning more indica and finished just only a couple weeks earlier. In my opinion and most everyone else's the first pheno I described is among every ones favorite.

Which bring a us to the odor... The best way I can possibly describe the nose on this wicked plant, is pure raw soured road kill skunk that has fermented in the hot sun for 3 days and then walking right past it on a humid hot Kentucky night. There is no "sweet" odor coming from this skunk, period. Not even with a cure, not even a note of sweetness. So it is definitely not like your modern dutch skunks. This is truest comparison of any skunk you will ever see. When you open the jar or squeeze a bud and take a whiff, the smell will bring on nausea pretty intensely and make your eyes water. I personally like the smell even though I get the watering eyes and nausea upon every inhale. The smoke tastes identical to the smell. The ONLY thing about this strain other than pure straight skunk spray, is that after a good cure you will get light notes of strong stout black coffee with a hint of burnt rubber in the background.

I have had many people inform me that if I ever released this Bluegrass Skunk to the public, that I would be living in fame. I known for a fact people would rave hard on it.... Which brings us to the next step and my purpose of bringing this up on my thread.

Once I am able to obtain the seeds this spring, I am gonna start working with with it. I am planning one day to release it to the public and spread these good old ancient Appalachian roots around to the people.

I purchased the last two packs of Nature Farms 1969 Hells Angel Open Pollination Skunk a couple of weeks ago and really excited to compare them to each other.

I am gonna work it hard once I get everything in order and in my favor. It will take time and I will document it when the time comes.

So lets keep this in mind folks... You would never find another strain like it. Guaranteed. It is known around here to make your eyes extremely blood red and even the best of clear eyes and visine can't help them. Its the only strain I have ever really toked that has had that kind of effect on me, to that level. It also gives an extreme facial warmth and no matter what is taking place around you, you'll have a half ass grin on your face at all times that does not fade away. The high has no ceiling whatsoever and its impossible to smoke this strain discreetly as she makes it known in all ways from the high to the odor, it is present if you have indulged. Euphoria is class A on her...

I just can't stop ranting about it because its just that damn good.

Well... Enough on that for now.

I am going to update my journal tonight. Stay tuned!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Does anyone know why after I edit my signature that it only works for the first post thereafter? Then after that it stops appearing?

MountainBudz

Along for the ride, can’t wait to see what you can do with ~GU’s gear.

Hey buddy! Glad to see you over here on IC man. I am definitely gonna give it my best shot and try and max it out to its maximum potential.

Stay tuned brother... Thanks for stopping by!

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Subbed...Nice story on the skunk. Haven't had real old school skunk or afghani since the early 90's. Hey, gu gear is awesome. My boy runs the jelly pie. Insane terps...cheers

OP

CaptainDankness

Good luck, hopefully you can pump her out. Straight up the stinkiest weed I've ever had in my life and I've had a lot of dank weed. Straight from California and all some good shit but not as pungent as the real deal Skunk.

I pretty much gave up my search after running half the Skunk #1 variations and crosses available.

MountainBudz

Alright fellars.... My latest update has come to appear.

I went ahead and fed all of the girls last night (all but one, who still had wet feet). I pulled the trigger on between a third and a whole full strength of nutes per gallon.

Here is what they had to eat for supper, they're milkshake. Per gallon, of course ;).

Sensi Grow a&b @ 14 ml
B52 @ 7 ml
Voodoo Juice at @ 7 ml
Cal-Mag @ 4 ml
1 and 1/4 tsp of epsom salts
1/2 tsp of Real Growers Recharge

I was only foiliar feeding to keep them optimal until time to treat what I believe, to of been a nutrient deficiency, specifically cal-mag and nitrogen deficiency being the most pronounced.

Now this is where I am going to come to realisation in knowing if what I have been dealing with was indeed dealing with a nutrient deficiency or something different, depending on how they react to treatment. I believe I am correct in my diagnosis, due to the immediate and positive response they had with the "heavier" dosed foiliar feedings and how they showed improvement upon administration. With one gallon of feed however, I did NOT get any run off. Also, once this feeding is consumed I think it will be time that the roots have developed a fuller and more capable root system to handle heavier watering/feedings. So when they are ready to get wet again, I plan on feeding only 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes with about 30% runoff to kinda clear out the remaining salts in the soil at that tine, while preparing for "flip" mode shortly after. Things are fixing to get exciting, unless however, I over fed. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I watered and fed only only around the edges of the pot, from the edge of the grow bag to about 3 inches in. Making sure not to saturate the inner most medium of the soil, allowing what I believe will "pull" the roots outwards in search of the food. That is just what I believe and feel personally, that the plants want me to do.

I also gave the first batch of transplanted seedlings a little bit of water close to the edges of the half gallon grow bags they are in. The second batch had not dried out enough, yet, for any more h2o.

Here is how they are looking... And notice the VERY LAST photo.. That is what I have in mind for the back most furthest portion of the room and would be my first time ever doing it.

The canopy is finally filling in the veg area!

The girls... The elites.. The champions!! So close to showing us what they got and can do!

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

The youngins, chillin' beside and beneath the skirts... Learning, growing, taking it all in. Gonna take them, along with those T5s to the veg room within just a few days and put the girls under the 4 1000 watters to prepare for they're final days, before the show kicks off! Hot damn! Did I mention that I was excited!?!?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php