What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 8 weeks of 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 8 weeks of 12/12

Plants have been in flush for 2 days now.

I have an aphid problem again, although not as bad as the previous round. You can see them in some of the close up photos. Luckily they don't seem to have caused much damage. It's not an infestation. Too late to spray anyway.

I've had to use plant yoyos as well as stakes now, to control the plants. They were falling over again this morning. They're nice and heavy now.

About 10 to 12 days now for most of them. The smaller 707 will go 80 days though.

I took some pics of the lowers on a few of the Anubis plants to show you how well developed they are. This strain has been a pleasure to grow.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
This is my Chemical Blue f1 poly-hybrid.
(ChemD x ECSD(r)) X (Blueberry x SweetTooth)
I just found some 8 year old beans of Chemical Blue BX1. 100% germ rate still.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheBlaze

Damn, that is a fantastic looking strain OGDW! I can almost smell it. It looks fire, and a decent yielder to boot.

Great work.

TheBlaze

707 Headband and Anubis @ 59 days of 12/12

707 Headband and Anubis @ 59 days of 12/12

Just one more week left for most of them.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Thanks bud. Was worried Anubis wouldn't bring the frost because they started later than the 707's. Seems I didn't need to worry at all.

EvergreenState

Been away from home for 4 months and returned home to my stash last week. Dipped into the 707 Headband and it is as enjoyable as I remember. If your phenos are anything like mine then I'm sure you're going to enjoy it.

TheBlaze

What does yours smell and taste like Evergreen?

I see my big 707 looks almost identical to the photo Humboldt has on their page. Even the coloration is spot on. Same bud structure as well.

EvergreenState

The jar that I have left of that is popcorn buds and some trim. It's getting pretty old now so it's lost some smell and flavor. It is still plenty potent though and gives me a potent, uplifting and focused buzz.

Latest posts

Latest posts