What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"TRIPPING" by Charles Hayes

Farm Hero

I found the book Tripping by Charles Hayes at a thrift store. I really recommend this book for anybody wanting to remember the good old days of the counterculture.

It is a collection of true trip stories... 454 pages of funny, enlightening and amazing happenings during trips on mushrooms, acid, peyote. Tripping also contains a conversation with the late Terrence McKenna.

window

Veteran
Sounds like my kind of book:)
I will look out for it.
Is it the one with a picture of a wobbly bacon and eggs on the front cover? Lol

Last edited:

window

Veteran
No, the book I was referring to is called “ Trippers “
Another psychedelic story:)

RGG

sounds like a book i would like! I'm going to give ebay a ganders to see if i can add it to my top shelf collection

TheSg

Terence is one of my favorite people to have ever existed...
He will be a hero and a legend to the community of "trippers" forever.
Through all his ups and downs.
He was a teacher
And he was a lesson to learn from.

There should be a Terence Mckenna rememberance day !
It should be a trippers national holiday.
Well, Within the nation of our own minds.
He had so much to say.
But after all that..
I think he really found out that life is about finding love.
Not mushrooms.
Thanks T.M. !

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Got my attention but i thought the tile was Tribbing ah well :biggrin:

Jerry_Garcia

You just made me think of Carlos Castaneda’s book The Teachings of Don Juan. One of my most memorable reads.

Caronty

And I recently found book Beowulf, and it was in such good condition that I decided to read it. And I liked her very much. I even decided to write a Beowulf essay and publish it here https://epwijnants-lectures.com/ so you can read it if you're interested. Sometimes you can find such cool things in thrift stores. It happened to me a couple of times.

Latest posts

Latest posts