What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

Oh this pheno isnt stony. It's all buzz and energy. Clear headed, euphoric, and can be a touch overwhelming to those who aren't used to sativas. You do not want to smoke this before bed as sleep will not be easy and your brain wont shut up :biggrin:

Other phenos I found weren't as strong a high, structure was lacking, and didnt smell quite as nice.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I need to find a fast finishing pheno like that, my Tom hill haze x C99 cross is on it't 13th week now and no ambers LOL

Buds are looks frosty as ever FrozenFire, nice growing mate!

Behold ccf2 bho! The high will leave you clear headed, brain buzzing, and completely couch locked. This is the stuff is best for smoking while sitting in a lazy boy. Then ponder the inner workings of how the gravity of a black hole can absorb light...

picture.php

Goats

Behold ccf2 bho! The high will leave you clear headed, brain buzzing, and completely couch locked. This is the stuff is best for smoking while sitting in a lazy boy. Then ponder the inner workings of how the gravity of a black hole can absorb light...

View Image

good job man! looks like a nice pull and snap consistency too, which is my favorite for BHO :biggrin:

The orange glue and late harvest c99 has been dried, trimmed, and jarred. They were cut down at the end of week 9. The orange glue normally gets 9 weeks and was perfect. C99 normally gets 7. The extra 2 weeks on the c99 made some drastic changes to density and smell. She is super dense and changed from floral fruity smell to dirty rotten gum socks with a hint of sweetness at the end. I smelled the jar after it was closed for a good 10 minutes. The smell irritated my eyes enough to make them water a bit. I'm super curious on how that jar is going to cure. I got just over 6 oz off of both c99 late harvest and orange glue. The two extra weeks netted me an extra oz vs the early harvest c99. I'll post a smoke report on the late vs early harvest c99 later. Concentrate back log at this point consists of copper chem f2, tangerine kush, c99, and orange glue. I can post pics of them as I make them if anyone is interested. Here's some pics on how they both turned out.

Week 9 c99:
picture.php

picture.php

Orange glue:
picture.php

picture.php

starke

I may have already said this previously in this thread, but damn, that orange glue is some beautiful weed.

Thanks yall! Both of these cuts do rather well with minimal fuss. The orange glue is a great smoke. She is silky smooth to smoke, tastes great, and is a rather wonderful muscle relaxer. It straight up drains the tension out of your body without putting you to sleep.

Fitzera

When did the purple show up on your c99? I'm not expecting any on my XX as it wasnt bred with the new Male. Looks delish

Back in the saddle again. Got a strawberry glue, mystery gdp cross, hulks dream, and a purple kush that starts bloom 2 days ago.
picture.php

Just a few days into bloom and purple kush's preflower calyxes are already turning purple. I've got a feeling this plant is going to have the crazy purple buds :biggrin:

picture.php

(S)eismic

Looking good in here Frozen, that late c99 looks great.

Whats the story on the hulks dream, is it a blue dream cross?

Hulks dream is a cross of hulk smash and blue dream. Hulk smash is a cross of Bruce banner #3 to its strawberry diesel parent by the original breeder dark horse genetics. Unfortunately ol hulk smash was hermie prone and they pulled the seeds from the market. A few of the females showed hermie trait. I did find a keeper out of the bunch that tested at 25.38% thc. So I let one of the hermies go long enough to collect some feminized pollen. I then hit a few plants with the hulk smash pollen. Among them was a blue dream from Humboldt seed organization. The point of the cross was to improve the yield of the hulk smash and see if the potency came through. Hulks dream yeilds extremely well, frosts like crazy, but potency diminished. She comes in over 17% thc, and smells like blueberry muffins after she cures. I'm quite happy with how she turned out.

The seeds I ordered from Neptune seed bank finally showed up! There was a hiccup with my order caused by me and compounded by them. All said and done they did right by me and I have zero complaints. A LITTLE customer service goes a long way with me. I'll definitely do business with them in the future. Also props to in house genetics for stepping up as well. My summer is booked solid with new genetic lines and home made crosses at this point. I'm looking forward to the crazy colors and fruity Terps that will be showing up the next couple rounds of growing. As per usual stellar plants will be tested, and merciless selections of keepers will be made. Some pollen chucking may happen, but at this point it isn't a main priority. Well I say that, but all these seeds are regs and I do have an extra tent if the right male pops up.

My focus right now is rehabilitating my mother plants and getting my pepper plants ready for the green house. The pepper plants are chillin in the aeroponics tote and will be transplanted to dirt here shortly. I've got ghost peppers, Jay's peach ghost, carolina reapers, and yellow scotch bonnets going. Pepper flowers are just now showing up on the biggest ones! The mother plants have mostly recovered from some mild neglect across the winter.

My copper chem breeding program will be winding down as I've got more seeds from crosses than I can grow. I'll be popping them here and there for the next few years :biggrin:. I plan on popping a few of each of the crosses with some of the new seeds here very soon. I do want to see what the resinous male contributes to the crosses I made. I've got a good feeling about what he will add. I've got pollen from him and his father stored in the deep freezer for future use. Long term breeding goals include messing around with industrial hemp genetics. I got my hands on some high alpine genetics mandarin pie which should be 10+ % CBD and .3% thc or less. I plan on growing/testing plants to find a keeper for breeding. The goal is a cbd strain that is terp rich and is pleasant to smoke. I've yet to smoke a cbd strain that is in the same ball park quality wise with any of the thc rich strains in my mother garden.

Here's what showed up in the mail:
picture.php

picture.php

So gotta say this up front.... man did I pull a major bone head move. So the undercurrent plants were under 24 hours of light up until yesterday. I've been an abscent gardener for the last few weeks. My twice weekly checks failed to notice the switch on the light timer in the wrong position. It finally clicked that they were stretching but not growing buds. So I cut them down from over 5 foot tall to around 3 feet tall and scrogged them out a bit. The positive note is that the root balls on them are now massive! So today is day 2 of bloom.

Seeds are planted! Got 6 each of the following started:
Blueberry × zamaldica- cross from a friend
Cherrmendous- relentless genetics Mendo Breath (Derrick’s Cut) x Cherry Cookies f3
Jellybreath bx1- in house genetics North Cascade Cut of Jelly Breath x Grapes of Wrath (Mendo Breath x Goliath)
Orange glue × ccf2
Hulks dream × ccf2
Ccf2 short pheno × ccf2
Super lemon haze × sour diesel- greenhouse seeds supermoon haze crossed with local heirloom cut of sour diesel

As spots in bloom table will be limited, my selections will be merciless. I'm looking for keeper females this time. This is going to be fun!

Oh I currently have an assortment of pepper plants i just transferred to the bloom aerotable. They will be keeping the table occupied for the next month or so while the seed plants get ready for bloom. Carolina reapers, ghost, peach ghost, and yellow scotch bonnet peppers to be exact. They are just starting to flower. I'll stick most of them in the greenhouse once the other plants are ready to bloom.

starke

Glad to know I'm not the only one who uses his grow rooms to keep his vegetable garden running too.

Can't wait to see what the new beans produce. Tagging along some more.

Latest posts

Latest posts